No announcement yet.

One installer for all new clients?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no joy. i'm assuming there is something within the file to reference the name of the file in order to properly auto-enroll the client after it is installed. is there no way to have the bulk installer package be created/modified with this information in it before downloading it from the portal? it seems a bit silly in my opinion.

Comment

still no joy. if there was a way to put "whatever information it's referencing the filename for" inside the installer then the issue would be non-existent.

Comment

Hi
        RichAY
        RichAY

Well, there is another way: you can provide the enrollment information by placing a configuration file in the application folder before installing the EMCC.

Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Comodo ITSM (Unless it's a 32 bit Windows or you're using a custom installation path)
        File Name: enrollment_config.ini
        File content:
        Code:
        [General]
        host = customername-mspname-msp.cmdm.comodo.com
        port = 443
        token = LongTokenFromTheEndpointManagerWeb
        Some time ago,
        curatrix_pl
        curatrix_pl posted a way to create that file on the fly using a PowerShell script, the post is pretty old but I think the script should work for you, please take a look at it:

https://forum.itarian.com/forum/prod...5620#post25620

Hope this will help.

Best regards,

-- Javier Llorente
        Endpoint Security, Devoteam

Comment

using the script (with our information in it) in addition to having the app install with no arguments worked!

Much thanks!

Comment

Great! Thanks a lot for the feedback! :-)

Best regards,

-- Javier Llorente
            Endpoint Security, Devoteam

Comment

Working...
            X