Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I test the antivirus/ antimalware protection and how to optimize profiles?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    looking forward to see this also

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ilgazy View Post
      Hello ailan ,

      We are currently preparing all necessary documentation for a subtopic "Best Practices for Configuring Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection". It will be ready very soon.

      Best regards,
      Ilgaz
      Hi ilgazy ,
      Nearly 2 months further. Still preparing?

      Regards.

      Comment


      • #18
        It looks like you all are collecting A LOT of 'necessary documentation' looking at the taken time.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ilgazy View Post
          Hello ailan ,

          We are currently preparing all necessary documentation for a subtopic "Best Practices for Configuring Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection". It will be ready very soon.

          Best regards,
          Ilgaz

          3 months further.
          Any info regarding this topic?
          When and how to check the endpoint security?

          Lately all the activities from Itarian (forum, support, improvements, updates) are very (s)low.

          Comment


          • #20
            Looking forward to this. I suggest that the default profiles be revised at least every quarter based on the intelligence collected by Comodo around the globe. The goal is to stay proactive and not reactive.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by libretech View Post
              Looking forward to this. I suggest that the default profiles be revised at least every quarter based on the intelligence collected by Comodo around the globe. The goal is to stay proactive and not reactive.

              Hello libretech,

              Thank you for your valuable suggestion!
              We'll consider this need and analyze it in depth to add it to our roadmap.


              Kind regards,
              Elif

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi Elif ,

                Can you tell when the subgroup will be created and filled with the prepared documentation?
                See:
                "12-15-2021, 10:27 AM
                Hello
                ailan ,

                We are currently preparing all necessary documentation for a subtopic "Best Practices for Configuring Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection". It will be ready very soon.

                Best regards,
                Ilgaz
                "

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ailan View Post
                  Hi Elif ,

                  Can you tell when the subgroup will be created and filled with the prepared documentation?
                  See:
                  "12-15-2021, 10:27 AM
                  Hello
                  ailan ,

                  We are currently preparing all necessary documentation for a subtopic "Best Practices for Configuring Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection". It will be ready very soon.

                  Best regards,
                  Ilgaz
                  "
                  As someone who has sold and configured the solution for around 7 years, any changes made to the Comodo default profiles potentially reduce your level of protection.

                  If you have any doubts about changes you have made, revert to a default profile and carefully make changes, perhaps with the help of support.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Hi nct ,

                    I know that, but that was not the purpose nor the question.
                    I also have used this product for around 6 years but in the past I've had a major outbreak of a ransomeware virus, when I already used a default 'hardened profile' on advice from Support.
                    Now I still have a hardened profile and did some malware test and they were not caught.

                    The default profiles exists already for some years but aren't being updated or changed with new implementations. So they are outdated for many actual threats and not using the latest protection features.

                    As there are still more features implemented, it would be a great asset as these implementations can be discussed in a subgroup so everyone can use these features to maximize their profile.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X