Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

1. With the experience I have in Kaseya and Labtech (aka Automate now), the remote control all options (attaching picture) should be floating. Making it easier for IT to be able to close and open new tabs on their browsers such as IE and in this in picture Chrome once the taps fill up to the option bar.

2. the Comodo Client needs an option to allow the client or IT to send a heartbeat to the server, I am finding machines what don't appear on the CRC are actually online as they run as VMs so I am able to access them from my VSphere.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi smoothrunnings
    We thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Comodo is committed to your satisfaction and we, in C1 Support, will work with our product development team to ensure the best possible response. After the team has reviewed your issue, we will pass along any additional updates.

Comment

Hi smoothrunnings . Our Development Team had responded to your suggestion and the reported behavior with ITSM. They said that they have defined the first item on their product road map and they apologize for any inconvenience caused by the fixed location. Regarding the timeline, We will get back to you once the timeline is defined with the Development Team. For the second item, they are asking for a screenshot showing the 'green-online' status on ITSM Device List, along with CRC showing these devices offline as well. We did sent an email for this as well. Kindly check your mailbox. Thank you.

Comment

Hello smoothrunnings

Hope you are well.

I just would like to share with you that your first suggestion is available with the March release for floating (re-locatable and re-sizeable) toolbar of CRC. Looking forward your feedbacks and comments on this new view and functionality.

Regarding your second request, there has been continual improvements to the status of device availability by our development team in the past releases, I'd like to know whether you are still experiencing any issues regarding connectivity to VMs remotely. If so, please let us know and I'll coordinate efforts for investigation with our teams.

Regards,
        -Begüm

Comment

Like the floater. But the latency has gotten worse. I get nothing but black screens when I try to connect to my servers from outside the network.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothrunnings View Post
            Like the floater. But the latency has gotten worse. I get nothing but black screens when I try to connect to my servers from outside the network.
            I've not used it much, but when I have it seems slower, too.

Comment

Originally posted by nct View Post

I've not used it much, but when I have it seems slower, too.
              Just used it again and it seems fine now.

Comment

Has there been a fix issued for devices not showing online even though they're live? I'm on Itatian an d it seems that this is still an on going issue.

Comment

Hi vntanseng,

We have sent an email to your forum registered email address for us gather more information about the issue and investigate further. We look forward to your reply.

Good day!
                  Gabriel
                  ITarian Technical Support

Comment

We find the CRC / IRC quick and works well for a young application. This has been a very successful implementation which seems to get better each month.
                    Robin
                    Product Manager
                    ITarian LLC
                    https://www.itarian.com/

&

Director
                    AMS IT Support Ltd
                    https://ams-it.support/

Comment

Working...
                    X