No announcement yet.

Request - provide additional information on message page for reason for block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request - provide additional information on message page for reason for block

It would be great if on our block page we could specify the reason for the block - i.e. what category filter or generic policy was triggered so the user has a bit more information as to why they were denied access to a URL.

Similar to Barracuda here:

maximillianx ,

This is a wonderful input! I am sure would be beneficial for al Dome users. We'll forward your request to our Development Team and we'll make sure to notify you of any news about this Feature Functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by maximillianx View Post
      It would be great if on our block page we could specify the reason for the block - i.e. what category filter or generic policy was triggered so the user has a bit more information as to why they were denied access to a URL.

Similar to Barracuda here:
      hi maximillianx,

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it alot and refine our roadmap accordingly. So, keep them coming

Attached you can see the current appearance of our blockpages; Dome Shield, Dome Secure Web Gateway and Dome Firewall respectively.

They're currently customizable with messages and uploading logos.

It is in our roadmap to improve their appearance, add faster FP reporting mechanisms and additional bypass methods.

We would like to hear more from you about this topic and will reach you out.

Meanwhile, what do you think about current state of our blockpages ?

dome-shield-blockpage.PNG

dome-swg-blockpage.jpg

dome-fw-blockpage.jpg

Comment

I would love to see a template format where we can insert variables from the session - so we can have a fully customizable message for our users. Also, to be able to put a bit more text in the template, add support numbers, that would also be very useful!

Comment

Hello maximillianx,

We appreciate for letting us know your suggestion for the product improvement. We have submitted your request to our product team where they will review it and determine where it will fit best on the product road-map. You can expect to hear back in less than 10 business days. Thank you

Comment

maximillianx ,

For future Requests, you can log in to https://one.comodo.com/voting/index.php (using your C1 credentials) and get news on functionalities currently voted by other MSPs.

Comment

maximillianx ,

For Shield, "Block Pages" feature makes this possible. Users can create custom block pages with their custom messages to be displayed, which can be differentiated based on rule type (Category, Security or blacklist); as well as display company logo and redirect users to any URL wanted.

Comment

Working...
              X