Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msp_security
    replied
    It works. For youtube.com, twitter.com. But, for some reason not for facebook.com.

Leave a comment:

• zenmsp
    replied
    This seems rather odd that a workaround is required for https pages, since this is now the standard requirement for all websites.

Leave a comment:

• Anna C
    replied
    Hello msp_security,

Regarding with the SSL error, please download the certificate from "Block Pages > Download Certificate " tab and install it. And it will be able to display our block page on HTTPS sites.

You may also check this help guide link for more information: https://help.comodo.com/topic-434-1-...ock-Pages.html

Please let us know the results. Looking forward for a positive outcome.

Thank you for your patience.

Leave a comment:

• msp_security
    replied
    I have also noticed this both in Comodo Dome Shield and in Comodo Dome Firewall Appliance. If I block certain category, like Streaming media in this example (see attached picture) instead of Domain Blocked notification I am getting Your connection is not private message which can confuse customers since it suggests that someone is listening on their traffic.

I have noticed this for Streaming media and for Social networking categories.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy
    replied
    zenmsp ,

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have created a support ticket to investigate this issue as soon as possible. Please check your forum registered email at your convenience.

Leave a comment:

• zenmsp
    started a topic SSL errors instead of block message

SSL errors instead of block message

We had some big confusion with sites that were being blocked because instead of displaying a "this site is blocked" message, instead we are getting a SSL error saying the certificate authority is invalid.
    When checking the cert, it shows the authority as commodo.com.br, so presumably DOME is replacing the original ssl cert with its own.
Working...
X