Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to offer Managed Security Services to your customer with ZERO investment?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dougaust View Post
    Thanks, I have got the services activated on my account, Time to do some playing around to see what it can do
    Excellent. Let us know if you need anything else.
    what did you get Shield or Cdome Business?

Comment

I have cdome shield and cdome standard licences which should be a good place for me to start

Comment

Originally posted by dougaust View Post
        I have cdome shield and cdome standard licences which should be a good place for me to start
        yes great start.

CDome Standard comes with Patented Portable Containment.....providing clean pipe to the networks...amazing innovation.

Comment

It does sound like a great system, just being able to get in and see just the menu options is a good learning process

Comment

This is where I seen to get ahold of the sales team to get my non expiring licenses, and thought it was set up, maybe I was wrong, please inform me if I need to do this again.

Comment

Hello, besides dns managed does Dome include some kind of cloud based web proxy managed service?
              thanks

Comment

Hi datalink, please check on our Dome Secure Web Gateway (https://cdome.comodo.com/)

Comment

Great, as msp will you ever allow to manage dome service directly from ITSM panel in future? Thanks

Comment

datalink ,

Well, that is indeed a nice suggestion. We'll send your suggestion to Our Product Developers to have this ide looked at. We appreciate your idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X