Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to offer Managed Security Services to your customer with ZERO investment?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to offer Managed Security Services to your customer with ZERO investment?

https://cdome.comodo.com/sme/

You can apply for an MSP account.

From this account you can start selling Cloud based security to your customers.

With this technology your customers will receive a clean pipe coming from the cloud! Its a whole new innovation.

To register you can email mspcdome@comodo.com

• Jimmy
    replied
    datalink ,

Well, that is indeed a nice suggestion. We'll send your suggestion to Our Product Developers to have this ide looked at. We appreciate your idea.

Leave a comment:

• datalink
    replied
    Great, as msp will you ever allow to manage dome service directly from ITSM panel in future? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Raymond Co
    replied
    Hi datalink, please check on our Dome Secure Web Gateway (https://cdome.comodo.com/)

Leave a comment:

• datalink
    replied
    Hello, besides dns managed does Dome include some kind of cloud based web proxy managed service?
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• BOSS
    replied
    This is where I seen to get ahold of the sales team to get my non expiring licenses, and thought it was set up, maybe I was wrong, please inform me if I need to do this again.

Leave a comment:

• dougaust
    replied
    It does sound like a great system, just being able to get in and see just the menu options is a good learning process

Leave a comment:

• melih
    replied
    Originally posted by dougaust View Post
    I have cdome shield and cdome standard licences which should be a good place for me to start
    yes great start.

CDome Standard comes with Patented Portable Containment.....providing clean pipe to the networks...amazing innovation.

Leave a comment:

• dougaust
    replied
    I have cdome shield and cdome standard licences which should be a good place for me to start

Leave a comment:

• melih
    replied
    Thanks, I have got the services activated on my account, Time to do some playing around to see what it can do
    Excellent. Let us know if you need anything else.
    what did you get Shield or Cdome Business?

Leave a comment:

• dougaust
    replied
    Thanks, I have got the services activated on my account, Time to do some playing around to see what it can do

Leave a comment:

• melih
    replied
    ah cool on both parts, want a non expiring trial and also in AUS
    2 different products....
    CDome Shield: DNS based filtering
    CDome Business/Enterprise : Cloud based system to clean the internet pipe before it goes to your network.

Leave a comment:

• dougaust
    replied
    ah cool on both parts, want a non expiring trial and also in AUS

Leave a comment:

• larriec
    replied
    They are non expiring full trial licenses, saves having to rebuild or reinstall anything after 30 days. Troubleshooting some issues found with the Dome Shield at present with the tech support team to make it all work much better from here in AUS

Leave a comment:

• dougaust
    replied
    are the licences just a trial?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X