Broken Acronis backup link in C1

Problem come again. Early I posted about this problem, in few days it was resolved, no problem back.
Mouse cursor on “Acronis Backup” menu looks like above usual text field, not as link.

Hello @Sergey ,

Can we know what browser you are using whenever you encounter this issue?
Can you also share screenshot of the concern so we can report it to our development team?

Thank you.

Jay.

Problem not with PC. As allways before post here I tested problem at different PCs with different OSs, browsers and internet-providers. Windows 7, Windows 10, Google chrome, Firefox, Yandex browser.
All other links (IT and Security Manager, RMM, Patch Management, Device Management, Procedures, Service Desk, Dome Shield, Comodo Quote Manager, CRM) works fine.

Screenshot - it hides cursor form. At screenshot you will see usual menu items.

Hi @Sergey
We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Comodo is committed to your satisfaction and we, in C1 Support, will work with our product development team to ensure the best possible response. After the team has reviewed your issue, we will pass along any additional updates.

Thanks. Problem - repeated, it was same few months ago.

Hello @Sergey,

We have sent an inquiry via support ticket to your email about your reported case. We’re looking forward to your reply

Can’t find any email from you.

Hello @Sergey ,

We have sent a support ticket last September 30th for the case you reported and a follow-up email today. We have sent an email correspondence (to the email you registered on this forum) for additional information that is asked by our product development team. If the email you are using is different please send us an email @ c1-support@comodo.com and we’ll be glad to attach the support case number that we’re currently working on for you.

Still dont have access to Acronis Backup application, but got message “Backup ok, all machine in clouid”.

I didnt apply backup profile to this machine and I didnt make this copy. I even dont have access to backup application. So why whole machine in cloud???

Hi @Sergey ,

Thank you for letting us know on the other hand we are aware of the situation and we are working very hard to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Acronis link now works. When I loged in I saw few backups in cloud storage.

So answer please, why was applied backup plans? And why cloud backups was created without my request?
Now I removed all wrong backup profiles and backups, please remove wrong bills.

Hi @Sergey
Thank you for the feedback on the working link.
We will further assist you with your Acronis backup concerns with the help of the Acronis Support through email. We appreciate your patience on the matter.