Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install patches

Hi.

the dashboard indicates a number of patches available. when selecting the patch, the "install patch(es)" icon remains greyed out. what am i missing? i have been able to install patches in the past; however, i no longer can install patches on any of the devices.

thanks.

Hello mountaineer178 ,

Are you trying to install patches from Patch Management section directly?

Best regards,
    Ilgaz

Comment

Hi, there a log to see if an uninstall patch command has been succesfully executed ?

Comment

Originally posted by datalink View Post
        Hi, there a log to see if an uninstall patch command has been succesfully executed ?
        Through the audit log on the console.

Comment

Thank you. Unfortunally that log doesn't say if the patch has been succesfully removed or not.

patch.jpg

Comment

You're right, it unfortunately doesn't if you manually install or remove a patch. I believe there is a feature request to change this.

Comment

Hello nct ,

Yes, we have the related feature request already added on our roadmap, and currently it is mapped on our midterm (6-18 months) roadmap. I will share any update regarding this capability.

Best regards,
              Ilgaz

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineer178 View Post
                Hi.

the dashboard indicates a number of patches available. when selecting the patch, the "install patch(es)" icon remains greyed out. what am i missing? i have been able to install patches in the past; however, i no longer can install patches on any of the devices.

thanks.
                Try using a program like ccleaner to uninstall, then clear your registry and reinstall.
                Last edited by PremJkumar; 04-12-2021, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X