Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Release Candidate of Comodo ONE - IT Operating Platform November Release (11/18/2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it installed on my Android 6.0 and it still does not work properly on that.
    Android does need a complete over haul, and have support for 6+
    Robin
    Director
    Strobe Technologies Ltd
    https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

Hi Damon

i have a really old ticket on this, but the only feature that works is listing installable apps.

The issue is the phone does not update to and from the portal unless you open and close the app constantly and pray.

Due to this messages are sporadic, location and wipe does not work at all.

Does not report AV details correctly either.. I have the AV app installed as well, and that does not scan or keep update unless done manually too.

​​​​​​​hope this info helps
      Robin
      Director
      Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Anna C View Post

Hello sse1177,

We apologize for the inconvenience and we have already alerted our development team about your concern.
        Thank you and we appreciate your patience on this matter.
        Anna C At this point there is no patience. You're talking almost 18 months behind Android 7 being released and you still cannot support it. Every customer that I interact with that allows Android devices I have to recommend against Comodo. This is the ONE feature that seriously detriments your entire product. Failing to be even close to up-to-date with technology is a HUGE show-stopper when you are a platform for managing technology. We need a FIRM commitment from executive leadership when this will be delivered. "Alerting" your development team is no longer a sufficient response. Take a look at your forum and you will see that there are a number of folks that feel the same way and probably many that have already abandoned Comodo because of this. Let's here from someone at the C-Level about what Comodo's real commitment to this is. Nothing less is acceptable after this long. BTW, the industry term for this is "vaporware".
        Last edited by sse1177; 11-04-2017, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sse1177 View Post

Anna C At this point there is no patience. You're talking almost 18 months behind Android 7 being released and you still cannot support it. Every customer that I interact with that allows Android devices I have to recommend against Comodo. This is the ONE feature that seriously detriments your entire product. Failing to be even close to up-to-date with technology is a HUGE show-stopper when you are a platform for managing technology. We need a FIRM commitment from executive leadership when this will be delivered. "Alerting" your development team is no longer a sufficient response. Take a look at your forum and you will see that there are a number of folks that feel the same way and probably many that have already abandoned Comodo because of this. Let's here from someone at the C-Level about what Comodo's real commitment to this is. Nothing less is acceptable after this long. BTW, the industry term for this is "vaporware".
          sse1177

I promise you I and others do feel your pain, but Comodo only have so many staff to deploy and get issues solved.

They have had a lot of issues with platform hardware which has meant a move to Amazon, now these random bugs caused by that are out the way they have been very quick to get the core working and more stable.

Hopefully they will be in good position after Christmas to start getting addition support features like this working.
          Robin
          Director
          Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

ayhanepik There is a release due this weekend, but the demo site has not been updated for us to test. Please advise.

Comment

nct , there was an issue with version that you see. However demo environment is up to date with new features. We will fix version number you are seeing today. All the features for November release are deployed to that environment. Please go ahead and try it.

Thanks
              Ayhan

Comment

nct , Demo environment is now up to date. Feel free to use demo environment!

Comment

ayhanepik this doesn't allow us much time for testing. I thought the plan was to release the beta version a week prior to release.

Comment

Hello nct , we are sorry for being late. You are totally right about it. We will improve our process and on the next releases, we will work hard to prepare beta environment and provide it to you one week prior to the release.

Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Hello everyone,

We are sorry to say that we postponed the release date for 1 week to 11/18/17 because of the delay of the beta environment. We set the beta environment from now on to get your feedback as in the announcement below!

Please help us to improve Comodo ONE and give your feedbacks on beta environment!
                      Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards
                      Ayhan
                      Login/ Sign-up to access MSP Consortium forum, topics and posts to find answers to all your questions. You may also login using your Facebook account.

Comment

Thanks for taking feedback on board.

Comment

Hello everyone,

We updated our release notes according to the changes. We added fixed bugs and improvements to the notes. Please see above post to see the updates.

Thanks
                          Ayhan

Comment

The system restore point feature is a great idea, surprised it wasn't already being created, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X