No announcement yet.

Advanced Reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PremJkumar I'm a little confused as well as disappointed I've had the Beta Reports under my RMM Dashboard reports for a couple of months. this update you say i have now received is exactly the same. Poor Broken reports, no customizing, Executive summary report is Broken (always fails), Patch Report is unusable.

see my comments on my other post

Originally posted by Marveltec View Post
    Hi ilgazy

thank you for your response

The main concern for me is that we still cant give our customers decent reporting from ITarian

The beta reports in the RMM dashboard has had no improvement or changes for ages.
    1. The patch compliance report is not suitable and doesn’t make sense. This could not be sent to customers (also not branded or showing customer name in heading etc)
    2. The executive summary report doesn’t run or complete at all
    3. The Hardware inventory report (is also not branded or showing proper heading for customer etc) it is also not customizable i.e. if we are not using the comodo anti-virus/security solution it shows that antivirus is not installed etc this should be customizable and show 3rd party solutions a customer seeing a graphic showing no anti-virus and firewall installed when it is, is a problem. It would be great if this also just showed if the device was up to date with patches in the same view. Also an important graphic would be to show if the device is encrypted i.e. Bitlocker etc (but this should also allow customizing like when using Eset Full Disk Encryption which we de for some customers)

The biggest stumbling block for ITarian at the moment is
    1. Weak and unusable reporting
    2. There is also no ability to add notes to customer sites/and or Devices (there needs to be some sort of documentation section i.e. secure password/site setup/document options

Compliance is a big drive at the moment in most of the countries of the world and here in South Africa we are no different clients are needing proper reporting

Comment

Originally posted by PremJkumar View Post

Hi ntelogic,

Thanks for your request. Our backend team has enabled Reports Beta for your account, please check and provide your feedback.

Kind Regards,
      PremJK
      Thank you! We are able to access the Best Reports now. Like what we see so far... the Executive Summary keeps failing though.

Comment

found it, thanks

Comment

PremJkumar waiting on feedback from my post in this forum.

Comment

PremJkumar please private message me for my account details so that we can beta reporting enabled.

Comment

PremJkumar when can we expect an update to these Beta Reports I've had them for Months and no update even the roadmap had customizable reports and updates which never materialized . i was the one that started querying this and it seems ITarian is just responding to partners that didn't already have the beta reports enabled???? if we are not getting better reporting soon we will be forced to move as reporting is a top priority and all other RMM+PSA solutions we have started demoing have complete and far superior reporting

Comment

Originally posted by ilgazy View Post
                Hello everyone,

As ITarian, we recently started a new initiative to provide you advanced reporting capabilities, where you will be able to find numerous amount of prebuilt reports, such as real-time hardware inventory, patch compliance, risk assets and threats, and much more.

We have been developing it for quite some time, and continue to improve day by day. Soon, we will also introduce seamless customization options, where you will be able to create your own reports which will have the data that you want.

Now, we would like to announce that new reporting options will be made available for the customers who want to try it out.

Please let us know if you are interested, and new reporting will be enabled on your accounts as soon as possible.

Best regards,
                Product Management Team
                I am interested

Comment

Hi Marveltec,

As our PDM Ilgaz posted here, we are working on it and it will be shared in this thread.
                  Thanks for understanding.

Kind Regards,
                  PremJK

Comment

Hi PremJkumar,
                    You're all avoiding the other question:
                    When can we expect the Basic reports to be fixed and working after it was promised last year?
                    Hope you can give an answer.
                    4.png

Comment

Hello ailan ,

We are aiming to fix Executive Windows Antivirus Report with September release (15-16 September). Do you have any other reports that are not working?

Best regards,
                      Ilgaz
                      Last edited by ilgazy; 09-13-2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Hi ilgazy ,

That should be nice.

I've tried numerous of them but the most important, how many detected threats for a given period, isn't working: 'Executive Windows Antivirus Report'.
                        See other topic where you yourself mentioned that the problem was fixed in the first place, but needed some work: link

But I assume that when fixed, the other Executive reports should also work, hopefully.

Regards
                        Last edited by ailan; 09-13-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Hi nct, BOSS,

Thanks for your request. Our backend team has enabled Reports Beta for your account, please check and provide your feedback.

Kind Regards,
                          PremJK

Comment

Hello ailan ,

We are aiming to fix Executive Windows Antivirus Report with September release (15-16 September). Do you have any other reports that are not working?

Best regards,
                            Ilgaz
                            Thank you for the update. this is the info i was looking for. can we have an updated roadmap?

Comment

Hello ailan ,

Best regards,
                              Ilgaz
                              Hi ilgazy just checking Executive Summary report is still failing. were these fixes added to this release?

Comment

I also did a quick test and created a report.
                                Didn't see much difference.
                                Should the report work now with the already collected data from the past? Or were those values incorrect?

Comment

Working...
                                X