Advanced Reporting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Marveltec , ailan,
    The fix includes change on data structure, therefore it will work for data that are collected starting from yesterday.

Best regards,
    Ilgaz

Comment

Originally posted by ilgazy View Post
      Hello Marveltec , ailan,
      The fix includes change on data structure, therefore it will work for data that are collected starting from yesterday.

Best regards,
      Ilgaz
      I have no change to any of the reports in the "Beta Reporting" Executive Summary Report always fails, Hardware Summary report doesn't show Windows Security center antivirus (so if you don't use Comodo Security Client you get no antivirus installed), Patch Compliance report is still the same not suitable to send to clients its miss leading always shows failed and strange results, all reports still do not show our Branding/Logo and/or enough info in Heading i.e. Customer name etc.

its either a case i have not been added to this new reporting solution or nothing has changed

we are in the process of Demoing alternatives for RMM and PSA

Comment

Any update on reporting?

Comment

still no update on advanced reporting?

Comment

So basically no Advanced reporting?????

Comment

Hello Marveltec ,

Advanced reporting is currently in progress. We are changing the infrastructure in order to provide the ability to generate custom reports and also to provide more predefined reports.

We will announce an exact ETA once it becomes mature enough to be released.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
              Ilgaz

Comment

Hi ilgazy,

"Hello Marveltec , ailan,

Best regards,
                Ilgaz"

After a month collecting data I tried to create a report again.

(Note that for basic report, I only want to show the client how the devices are being protected and how many threats were blocked by this platform.)

For both clients I created an 'Executive Windows Antivirus Report'.

See for yourself:
                Client A:
                1.png

Client B:
                2.png

For a whole month no Quarantined, Ignored or Deleted files??
                But for both network there's 1 infected device.

Shouldn't that reflect in the Malware status?

So my question is:
                Do these basic reports work now and has it been tested?
                I'm not asking for advanced reporting. This is regarding the BASIC reports that should have been fixed in September like ilgazy stated.

It still doesn't look reliable.

Regards

Edit:
                I just looked in my email history and for client B, I got a message on 7 October regarding a threat:
                3.png

So it can't be '0' in the stats if the reports are fixed.

Attached Files
                Last edited by ailan; 11-03-2021, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Hello ailan ,

We tried to reproduce the same use case on our side. However, it looks like there is no issue. I've sent you a PM for more details about the affected device information for us to further check.

Our dev team will dig deep into the case once we get the details.

Best regards,
                  Ilgaz

Comment

Working...
                  X