COMODO Internet Security The removal of your hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMODO Internet Security The removal of your hardware

It is a story from the past how many versions. It was only USB HDD Only, but when I used hardware removal after copying a file, I locked it and got an error
    It also remains in the Windows log.How can we solve it?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Hello nobi, in our understanding, you are having issue removing/uninstalling the Comodo Internet Security? Is this correct?

Comment

No problem at all. As I said many times, I heard from people I know, but at least it seems to have been a problem since version 8. By the way, USB Memory has no problem. I forgot to say. To properly remove the hardware, cmdagent.exe can be completed by completing the process several times.
      Last edited by nobi; 05-08-2019, 03:58 AM.

Comment

So what your saying is cmdagent is holding open scanned files too long meaning you cannot eject hardware like a USB stick?
        Robin
        Director
        Strobe Technologies Ltd
        https://www.strobe-it.co.uk/

Comment

I understand that.Why USB Memory has no problem.Why is there a problem with USB HDDs? Please tell me how to take measures.
          Last edited by nobi; 05-08-2019, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Hello nobi ,

To better assist you on this concern, let me create a support ticket on your behalf.

Please feel free to reply at your convenience.

KRegards,
            Jay
            ITarian Staff

Comment

Hi nobi

I personally without looking deeply at your issue would say it is the speed of your hard drive and how Comodo has not finished doing the on access scan after looking at in file explorer.
              Robin
              Director
              Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

I"m sorry. As I am not good at English, can you teach me a little more clearly? In other words, what should I do if this display appears?
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

nobi ,

We suggest reaching out to our CIS techs @ cisquestions@comodo.com. Please send an email and we'll make sure to reach to you as soon as possible.

Comment

Thank you. However, no matter how much you send cisquestions@comodo.com, there is no reply.
                    I can't also log in to USA COMODO Forum. I don't know how to do.
                    Last edited by nobi; 05-08-2019, 04:23 PM.

Comment

No matter how much this process is repeated, no e-mail comes back. I can not log in What to do now Could you allow me to log in to the USA COMODO Forum from there
                      This gallery has 3 photos.
                      Last edited by nobi; 05-08-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

nobi ,

I have sent you a private message concerning your registration

Comment

Hi nobi

What I'm talking about is not so much a Comodo CCS thing but actual hardware and Windows, and the way their cache and mounting process works.

If you hard no AV for instance, and you try open an external drive it will cache the folder and base file list.

Trying to safe remove will not work until the process has finished.

Now add an AV with on access scanning means each of these files are then scanned meaning the access process is extended.

Hope this helps??

Might not be the issue, but would be highly likely.
                          Robin
                          Director
                          Strobe Technologies Ltd

Comment

I was able to log in to the USA COMODO Forum where I used overseas free mail. I apologize to you for a fuss over.

Comment

Good to hear that, nobi

Comment

Working...
                              X