Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatih View Post
    Hi techiron , we’ll provide a solution on this on monday
    Yippe.... almost two and half YEARS later!

Comment

i dont mind paying for this service but we need something to pay for..........like service !!!

Comment

• DBPortugal
        DBPortugal commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been trading emails with them and I say the same. I guess it's a huge step start charging for a solution that, at the end of the day, has no support, has no development and has no answers.

I was told it would be ready on Monday...a month ago. I'm ready to abandon this system. It works nice, but support is a ghost town.
      Last edited by techiron; 11-12-2019, 02:10 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Elif
        Elif commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello,
        Team is working on a solution. I will inform you about the release date as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
        Elif

Has there been any progress on this since I've been waiting for a month now? I really like your product, and I would be happy to pay for it, especially if it appeared that support took things seriously.

Comment

techiron ,

We apologize for the delay. We have reached out to our Script Developers for an update

Comment

Well? What's the status after another year?

Comment

Well this is my script. It is basically a wmi query wrapped in powershell, wrapped in python. The code was something I found from here: powershell - Get CPU temperature in CMD/POWER Shell - Stack Overflow

The powershell script is encoded in base64 since it is digitally signed but python would mess up the signature if it would be there in plain text. However you can use the following website if you want to decode the script and check it out yourself: Base64 Decode and Encode - Online

The script needs to be run with an administrative account since it queries wmi.

The output of the script is as follows:
            58,05 C : 136,49 F : 331.2K
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Weatherlights; 12-21-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• techiron
              techiron commented
              Editing a comment
              Do I just copy and paste the entire contents of the text file into the script field thing? I don't know the exact instructions for creating/modifying scripts in Comodo.

• techiron
              techiron commented
              Editing a comment
              So it seems to have worked, but where do I find the output? I'd like the result to be emailed to me or otherwise alerted.

• Weatherlights
              Weatherlights commented
              Editing a comment
              Just paste the entire content of the txt file as a new procedure.

techiron I find the output in the execution log. Did not try emailing them yet:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.png
Views:	25
Size:	492.6 KB
ID:	56122

Comment

All I get is a 0 in the additional information section.

Comment

Try to run
                Code:
                wmic /namespace:\\root\wmi PATH MSAcpi_ThermalZoneTemperature get CurrentTemperature
                on the system and see if it returns anything. Not all BIOS implementations allow reading their temperature from the Host OS. One of my clients also reports nothing if I run the script on it.

Comment

Sorry. I'm not a coder. How exactly do I run this on a computer? Exact instructions, please.

Comment

Just enter it in the command line (So the cmd)

Comment

• DevoteamEndpointSecurity
                      DevoteamEndpointSecurity commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Quick hint: Command Prompt window must be open as Administrator or you will get an "Access Denied" error.

• Weatherlights
                      Weatherlights commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Touché ..
                  Working...
                  X