Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prabakaran View Post
    Hi phil.tukey

Please refer the script which will help you to hide the Comodo Client Communication in notification Tray

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...unication-icon

Thank you
    Thanks Prabakaran, I will just wait for the ability to push scripts to mac's.

Comment

• Hello,

Is there a script to run every 30 days to check and delete all files from Users desktop and keep shortcut links from endpoint?

Thanks in advance,
      The_IT_Guy

Comment

• Hello The_IT_Guy,

We will forward your query to our development team to analyze your script request.
        We will reach back to you as soon as updates are available.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

• The_IT_Guy
          The_IT_Guy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you in advance

• Hi The_IT_Guy

We are analyzing your request. We will update you soon once the script has been completed.

Thankyou

Comment

• Is it possible to have a script that simply creates an alert if an endpoint has its antivirus disabled or no antivirus installed.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi computerlifeline

We are analyzing your request. We will update you soon once the script has been completed.

Thankyou

Comment

• Hi computerlifeline

Refer the following link for the script to generate an alert if an endpoint has its antivirus disabled or no antivirus installed.

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...irus-installed

Thank you.

Comment

• Hi The_IT_Guy

Please refer the Script to delete the files more than specified days and keep shortcut links in endpoint.

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...articular-path

Thank you.

Comment

• Is it possible to have a script that can fetch me the email adress configured in outlook ?

Comment

• Hello Elbamir
                    Are you referring to the email addresses saved in Outlook's address book? If not, can you clarify for us which email address you are referring to?

Comment

• Elbamir
                      Elbamir commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have some endpoints that i cannot identify to whicj employee they belong to .
                      So i need a way to figure it out.
                      The only way i can think of is to run a script that can fetch me this employee's email adress that he has configured in outlook so i can get an idea who he is .
                      Not the adress book

• Hi Elbamir

We will analyze your request and update you soon once the script is completed.

Thank You

Comment

• Good Morning. I have searched through the scripts.comodo.com for File Share, Enable File, Enable, and I am not sure what else to search for, which is why I am here. I have at least one computer that does not have "File and Printer sharing" enabled for the domain. Therefore I, as the network administrator, cannot run updates, and things of that sort. I would like to be able to have a script that enables that via Comodo please. If there is already one made can you please point me to it?

Comment

• Hi phil.tukey

Thank you for your request. We will get back to you with an update as soon as possible!

Thanks

Comment

• I see that there is a script to create and restore an image with Acronis. I would like to see the same script created for an imaging software called EaseUS Todo Backup as two separate scripts, one to create an image and another to restore the image.

Comment

• Hi PC4urPC

We will analyze your request and update you soon once the script is completed.

Thank You

Comment

Working...
                            X