Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to open a window/confirmation box from a script on the users PC, ask if it is okay to continue with the script and cancel if not? I realise that this will require interaction with the desktop and I'm not sure if you can do that from within a Comodo One/Python script.

Regards, John

Comment

• computerlifeline ,

We'll forward your request to our Script Developers and provide you a response once our Scripts Team completed your request

Comment

• How about scripts to remove other security and remote control software?
        Currently I'm onboarding a client and need to remove TeamViewer from all their machines, and they don't all have the same version installed. Some have v.8 others v.9 and so on.

It would also help to have a script to remove malwarebytes, norton AV, avast AV, etc. so we could uninstall and replace them with Comodo

Comment

• Hello greenshieldtech
          Feel free to check the script repository we have here: https://scripts.comodo.com/

This one is for removing Teamviewer.

This one is a search result for 'Uninstall'.
          (You may want to narrow down the search to a specific product name.)

Comment

• Hi pledgetech

sorry for the inconvenience ,I have modify the script as per your need.
            Please refer the JSON file.
            20180517-Script-to-configure-the-local-account.json

Let me know your feedback.

Thank you

Comment

• pledgetech
              pledgetech commented
              Editing a comment
              Prabakaran, this worked like a charm. Thanks a lot for all your help.

• Hello computerlifeline

Here is the script for your request :

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...age-box-pop-up

NOTE :
            • Run this procedure as logged in user.
            • If user said YES, you will be printed "User clicked Yes Option".
            Thank you.

Comment

• Hey ! How are you ?
              I'm here, thinking that my users are very mad with windows updates, and the time that they take to install. So I need a script to change the schedule of windows updates installs, both in windows 10 and windows 7.

Comment

• serinformatica ,

You can create a Custom Patch Procedure. This will allow you to schedule the updates after office hours.

​​​​​​​

Comment

• I know that Comodo has the ability to run the Patch Management for upgrading Windows 10 to the latest version (1803 for instance). However, we have a limited bandwidth that does not allow for all computers to go out and download the upgrade from Windows Update (or even through Comodo). Is there a way that I can get a script to install the upgrade from a computer on a local share? I would manually download it to the share and then have the rest of the computers in the environment connect to that share to run the upgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vignesh View Post
                    hi@korozo

This is about the restart time popup that you asked for. i am afraid that we cannot create a popup because the script runs as an system user.If we run the script as a system user UI will be in disabled state. So we have come up with alternate solution, we have given "restart time" separately on the script. You can manually mention the time to restart in script and you can run the script.

# t='2:23:45' ## provide the time of delay for the restart, make sure that time is given in this format(HH:MM:SS).

Refer the script in the following link: https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...number-of-days

I can also suggest another script.

->Custom pop up message with timeout setting

This will run as logged in user.
                    This script works the same way as the previous script but the time to restart will be shown as a popup with a message that "Please leave your computer from 1PM to 2PM, We need to do some maintenance activities" and in that mean time the restart will be done.

Refer the following link: https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...imeout-setting

Please provide us your valuable feedback,

Thank you.
                    Thank you for your interest. I tested the code. The popup user on the user screen disappears when the user performs an action with the mouse. Can we make the popup stay open all the time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	25710

İlginiz için teşekkürler. Kodu test ettim. Kullanıcı ekranına çıkan popup kullanıcı Mouse ile bir işlem yaptığında kayboluyor. Popup’un sürekli açık kalmasını sağlayabilir miyiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by campbell View Post
                      We have a client that was recently onboarded. In order to keep up with compliance, we require all OS's in their network to be Windows 10 Pro, and not 'Home' which many still are. Is there any ability to get OS data for all devices in an organisation? We can use the 'Get System Inventory Info' procedure, though this is still a very manual process as it needs to be done on each machine, then checked manually which isn't feasible for clients with many workstations.

Would it be possible to create a script to display all OS's for devices in the selected Company? One limitation I see is only being able to link a procedure to a device, it would be huge quality of life boost to be able to select a procedure for all devices within an Organisation, or even give devices a 'tag' of some sort, which a procedure that then be run with. An example of this:

CustomerB-PC001 has the tags: CustomerB; Workstations
                      CustomerB-Serv003 has the tags: CustomerB; Server
                      CustomerD-Serv002 has the tags: CustomerD; Server

Using these tags, we can run procedures. A procedure linked to the tag 'server' would run on all servers regardless of customer; while a procedure linked to the tag 'server' & 'CustomerB' would run only on servers owned by Customer B, etc.

Hello campbell

For your request above, Favorably our ITSM has that feature by default to generate "HARDWARE INVENTORY REPORT" which will be having all information details you may need and too it has "OS NAME" which you are exactly wanted. It will generate report for all the devices under an Organization. Kindly please refer the attached link which takes you to the process to generate the report.

https://help.comodo.com/topic-399-1-...d.html#reports

Hope ITSM serves you the better assistance.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by balldigy View Post
                        I know that Comodo has the ability to run the Patch Management for upgrading Windows 10 to the latest version (1803 for instance). However, we have a limited bandwidth that does not allow for all computers to go out and download the upgrade from Windows Update (or even through Comodo). Is there a way that I can get a script to install the upgrade from a computer on a local share? I would manually download it to the share and then have the rest of the computers in the environment connect to that share to run the upgrade.
                        Hello balldigy

Correct me if I am wrong. You have share that has windows update which is manually downloaded. So, you need a script that will download that update from the share to the computers and hit install. If so, our script will copy updates from share to computer and install it. Is that ok ?

Looking for your reply.

Thank you.

Comment

• balldigy
                          balldigy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That would be correct. Thanks Aravind.

• Welcome balldigy . Kindly please give us time, will come back to you shortly with best resulting output.

Have a good day. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by korozo View Post

Thank you for your interest. I tested the code. The popup user on the user screen disappears when the user performs an action with the mouse. Can we make the popup stay open all the time?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	25710

İlginiz için teşekkürler. Kodu test ettim. Kullanıcı ekranına çıkan popup kullanıcı Mouse ile bir işlem yaptığında kayboluyor. Popup’un sürekli açık kalmasını sağlayabilir miyiz?
                          Hello korozo

We regret to say this, we cannot make the popup stay open all the time because in python even in Default pop up messages it needs user interaction that means, User should press any button for further action. It can't stay open all time.

But favorably, In the first script " https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...number-of-days ", when restart requires, it will prompt default windows message which can be stay open for a specified time until system forced to restart, if user doesn't take any action.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by balldigy View Post
                            I know that Comodo has the ability to run the Patch Management for upgrading Windows 10 to the latest version (1803 for instance). However, we have a limited bandwidth that does not allow for all computers to go out and download the upgrade from Windows Update (or even through Comodo). Is there a way that I can get a script to install the upgrade from a computer on a local share? I would manually download it to the share and then have the rest of the computers in the environment connect to that share to run the upgrade.
                            Hi balldigy

We have completed the script to install windows update by copying the (.msu file)package from the network share.

Kindly refer the following link for the script: https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...-network-share

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X