Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Michael Clayton
    Hello,

I am looking for a script to set the local password policy for windows and mac devices. I have windows and mac laptops which are not connected to Active Directory and I need to set the password to expire after 90 days, set the minimum password to 8 characters and to enable password complexity.

For windows devices this will be done through Local Security Policy. I am not sure how to do it on a MAC, but I am guessing it would done using pwpolicy.

The devices have two users, Admin (which should not have the PW policy applied) and the user to which the device is assigned which should have the policy applied.

Can this be done?
    We have created the script for your request. Please refer the following links

For windows

Please refer the following script link

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...cy-for-windows

For mac

As of now we have no possibility to push script from ITSM to the Mac device. You need to run by an individual system.

please refer the JSON file

20180604-Local-policy-password-for-mac (1).json

Let me know your feedback.

Thank you

Comment

• Michael Clayton
      Michael Clayton commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,

Thanks for this. However, when I try and import the script into Cocmodo One, I get a message indication that the "The procedure config is invalid". Am i doing something wrong?

Best regards.

• Hello,

Can you create a scripts that would monitor users offline files (redirected my docs etc) and alert if there is a sync error?

thanks

Dave

Comment

• Hi dbettens
      We can do that. we will update you the script soon.
      Thank you
      Last edited by lsaj; 06-05-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• [Script to enable java exception sites]

Hi, I want to run a batch script with comodo, I have a batch script, but I can't convert in python.
        This script works fine on last version java and server 2016 and windows 10

Code:
        VER | FINDSTR "XP"
        IF %ERRORLEVEL% GTR 0 (
            ECHO http://website.test.com >> %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\exception.sites
            )
        VER | FINDSTR "XP"
        IF %ERRORLEVEL% EQU 0 (
            ECHO http://website.test.com >> "%userprofile%\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\security\exception.sites"
            )

Comment

• Hi ftsolucoes

Please refer the script to run a batch code in a python script.

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...the-batch-file

Thank you
          Last edited by Prabakaran; 06-06-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• ftsolucoes
            ftsolucoes commented
            Editing a comment
            So I am confused. In this suggestion I have:

COPY YOUR BAT FILE CONETENT TO RUN BATCH FILE

BAT=r'''
            ipconfig [here is the place that I need paste my batch code?]
            '''

• Prabakaran
            Prabakaran commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi @ftsolucoes

Please copy your batch code inside the quotes

BAT=r"
            copy ur batch code here

"
            Thank you

• Hi dbettens

Please refer the following json file.The script will check for the error event in sync logs for every 15 min by default. Whenever the error event happened, an alert will be generated.

20180606-alert_sync_error.json

Note:

Supported environment :windows 10 only

Edit parameter:

Mins=15 #Mention the minutes to check the crashed files (It should be same as monitoring time period)

Example:

Mins=15

Note:

This script as Custom Monitoring script. Please refer https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web...ure-monitoring

And set the custom Monitoring condition duration as 15 min

This script run as a custom monitoring script
          Last edited by lsaj; 06-06-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• dbettens
            dbettens commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Isaj, i will test this. can this be updated to be used with windows 7, 8 and 8.1 aswell?
            will this script be made available in the script library?
            regards,
            Dave

EDIT:
            Ok so I tested this by making a folder available offline, creating a file, going off line and editing the offline file, as well as editing the online version from another PC. This caused a sync error. Looking at your script you are looking for event ID 2006 in the Microsoft-Windows-OfflineFiles/synclog evnent log.
            My sync error hasn't logged an 2006 event, so i assume that i will have to enable Analytic and Debug logs for offlien files?

thanks

Dave
            Last edited by dbettens; 06-13-2018, 01:57 PM.

• Michael Clayton ,

As of the moment, we have no possibility of pushing script procedures from ITSM portal to the Mac device. The procedure can only be launched locally from within the device. Please see attached link for the file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0...dI_6GKeBaVcbnS

*Note:*
          user=r'*c1-mac*' #please give the username in the given script

Comment

• Could you write a script that takes a picture using your webcam as soon as you open the script?
            It is something i have been looking for for a while now and i can't find one anywhere.
            It would also be helpful if there is a way to easily change where the pictures are saved.

This script could come in handy with applications like screen lock, it launches any script when you unlock your computer and i would like to know who access my computer.

I hope this is a possibility;
            thanks.
            Last edited by simkoo; 06-06-2018, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• simkoo

We'll forward your request to our Script Developers and provide you an update on the results of their output as soon as possible

Comment

• Hi simkoo

We will analyse your request and update you soon.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by reshmap View Post
                  Hi simkoo

We will analyse your request and update you soon.

Thanks.
                  Thank you, i hope it's a possibility!

Comment

• I need a script to remove AVG free and Avast free please

Comment

• Hi SW013

we will analyse your request and update you once the script has been completed.
                      Thank you

Comment

• winver is what I need. winver is run at the command line and it displays a pop-up screen that reveals the Windows version. No, I don't mean Windows edition (e.g., Windows 10 or Windows 7). I mean version, such as: 1507 (Threshold), 1511 (Threshold 2), 1607 (Redstone), 1703 (Redstone 2), 1709, (Redstone 3), 1803 (Redstone 4), and 1809 (Redstone 5).
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi dhillard

We have Taken Your Request will get back you soon with the better solution.

Thanks for contacting us

Comment

Working...
                          X