Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi dhillard

We have completed your script request successfully.

kindly refer the following link:
    https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...erating-system

Let us know your feedback

Thank you

Comment

• Thank you @Tamilselvam,

When I run the procedure, nothing seems to happen. That is, I see no report or other output to show the Windows version of each machine. Perhaps, I am overlooking something?

Comment

• dhillard ,

We have reported the output of your test to our Script Developers. We'll provide you an update as soon as possible.

Comment

• Hi dhillard

I have rechecked the script its working fine in our environment and also I have attached the logs with the different windows version. kindly lookup the attached logs we hope that will give the exact script perspective.

Display windows verison.zip ​​​​​​​

Let us know if you have any concern about this script.

Thanks

Comment

• Hi simkoo
            We have completed your script request successfully.

kindly refer the following link:
            https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...-on-user-login

Let us know your feedback
            Thank you

Comment

• Thank you @Tamilselvam,

I understand that the script works for the developers. However, I still see no output when I run the script. Where does the output go? Does it display on the screen? Is it emailed to me? Does it appear in the Reports section? There is no indication, at all, that the script was launched. I had imagined that the script might produce a page or screen that displayed a table with all devices listed in the left column and corresponding Windows version numbers in the right column.

Comment

• Sorry, but i'm kind of new to scripting.
                And i can't figure out how to run a .json file nor a python file.
                What do i need to do to run the scripts?

Comment

• Hello simkoo
                  Please refer to the following help guide about running / importing procedures (or scripts) in to your ITSM portal.

How to Manage Procedures

Focus on:

Comment

• Could I request a script that checks if a Reboot is pending (like from a Windows update) and if so, it reboots the PC? But if there is no reboot pending it just does nothing.

Would be good to run occasionally across all machines to make sure updates are applying (after hours).
                    Thanks!

Comment

• Hi indieserve ,

Yes, we will forward your script request to our development team and we will let you know once the script becomes available.

We also sent you an email to help you keep track of your request or if we need more information to help you with this. Thank you.
                      Last edited by Jordan C; 06-17-2018, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• Sorry, but i'm kind of new to scripting.
                        And i can't figure out how to run a .json file nor a python file.
                        What do i need to do to run the scripts?
                        Hi simkoo

Please refer to the below wiki it will help you to achieve your need.

https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web...

Thank you

Comment

• Thank you for the script, i have figured out how to use it. But then i realized that SOPHOS didn't correctly uninstall from my computer ages back. They can't provide a script that removes their home antivirus.

So i was wondering if it could be a possible script request: A sophos home removal script. or does this already exist.

Also i can understand if i don't get an immediate second script request, but id like to know anyway.

Comment

• HI simkoo

We took your request.We will update you very soon with script.

Thank you

Comment

• HI indieserve

We completed your request regarding checks if a Reboot is pending. Please refer this JSON file.

NOTE:

Please declare your variable

Rebootrequired="Yes" # if "Yes" endpoint reboots if "No" checks the reboots

Please let us know your feedback.

Thank you
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dhillard View Post
                                Thank you @Tamilselvam,

I understand that the script works for the developers. However, I still see no output when I run the script. Where does the output go? Does it display on the screen? Is it emailed to me? Does it appear in the Reports section? There is no indication, at all, that the script was launched. I had imagined that the script might produce a page or screen that displayed a table with all devices listed in the left column and corresponding Windows version numbers in the right column.
                                Hello dhillard

We are happy to serve you here. Please ensure that while running a procedure you have followed the steps displayed in the following link :

https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web...and-execute-it

The output will be displayed under an option called "Execution log" for all the devices where the procedure is applied. Kindly, please share your pain if you attempt it.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X