Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Arvind. After reviewing the hyperlink that you provided, I can see output from the script. While this is an improvement over my previous method for gathering data, it is time consuming because I must visit a separate link for each machine to see results. Is it possible to create output to a single file that shows results for all machines? Such a file (with all results in one place) is highly desirable as it will be faster to access one file with all data rather than access a separate output from each machine.

Comment

• dhillard , Yes it's possible. Kindly please give us some time, will give you the script link shortly. The report will be generated for all devices as a single file and file will be available in one endpoint. Hope it will meet your needs.

Thanks again.
      Last edited by Aravind pandi; 06-19-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Hello,
        During testing if we find that a Windows update has caused a feature to no longer work Is there a script that can be written to prevent specific Windows Updates from being installed based on KB#?

Comment

• Emoreno ,

We can forward our Script Developers to analyze this request. Currently, on the ITSM portal, you have an option to hide the patches so it doesn't get installed on your endpoints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emoreno View Post
            Hello,
            During testing if we find that a Windows update has caused a feature to no longer work Is there a script that can be written to prevent specific Windows Updates from being installed based on KB#?
            Hello Emoreno

We have a script that will install or uninstall update based on KB value. But to prevent specific Windows Updates from being installed based on KB through the script is not present as of now. Kindly please give us some time we will produce you the script here soon.

Thank you.
            Last edited by Aravind pandi; 06-20-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Hello dhillard

Here is the script link for your request :

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...erating-system

Let us know your feedback. Kindly please come back to us if you face any difficulties. We will be here for you.

Thank you.

Comment

• Aravind, thank you! The script looks great. I have one question. On the second line (see below), do I need to enter a value for r'XXX'? If so, is it a machine name that I need to enter?

Head_computer=r'XXX' # Head computer to send the email

Comment

• dhillard ,

We have informed Aravind pandi and our Script Developers Team about your query. We'll reach out to you shortly for an update

Comment

• Originally posted by dhillard View Post
                    Aravind, thank you! The script looks great. I have one question. On the second line (see below), do I need to enter a value for r'XXX'? If so, is it a machine name that I need to enter?

Head_computer=r'XXX' # Head computer to send the email
                    dhillard You are Welcome. Yes, you need to enter a device name which is one of your available devices where you are also going to run the procedure to it. So that, it will collect all the devices information and group together in HEAD COMPUTER from there it will send you the report.

Hope you are satisfied with this.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emoreno View Post
                      Hello,
                      Hello Emoreno

Here is the script link for your request :

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...ed-on-kb-value

Feel free to come back to us if you face any difficulties. Hope it makes better sense.

Thank you.

Comment

• I'd like to have a script (if possible) to have a list of programs and patches installed after a certain date (or between two dates).
                        Other similar scripts could be useful for hardware added and for driver updated

Comment

• I have a Win2003 server within an ESXi 6 hypervisor. Sometimes it 'hangs' and (until I will fix the issue) I'd like to set up a script that checks the VM, and in case of failure instructs ESXi to power off the VM and then power it on

Comment

• Hello boo

Gald to meet you here. We looked at your request. Will give you the script shortly.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by boo View Post
                              I have a Win2003 server within an ESXi 6 hypervisor. Sometimes it 'hangs' and (until I will fix the issue) I'd like to set up a script that checks the VM, and in case of failure instructs ESXi to power off the VM and then power it on
                              boo , We will analyse your request and provide you the best out of it with script.

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by boo View Post
                                I'd like to have a script (if possible) to have a list of programs and patches installed after a certain date (or between two dates).
                                Hello boo

Here is the scrip link for your request :

https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...specified-date

Kindly refer the NOTE added on the link and run based on the instruction given. Hope it makes better sense.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X