Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script to push out group policy update to computers would be awesome

Comment

• supptech ,

Please refer to the script procedure https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...n-the-endpoint

Comment

• Windows Server Backup Drive rotation check

OK here is a good one for you!!

Would it be possible to check the last 5 days of windows server backup logs, check the destination disk and alert if that backup destination has not been changed? I would look to schedule this to run once a week on a Friday night / Saturday morning to avoid alerts for backup drives not been changed over a weekend.

thanks

Dave

Comment

• dbettens ,

We'll forward your request for analysis and give you an update of the outcome.

Comment

• I would like a script to encrypt the C-drive with Bitlocker if that's possible.

Comment

• RSnumssp
              RSnumssp commented
              Editing a comment
              I see this scipt was created - - - can we get it to include saving the key to a network drive/unc path, naming the file with the system name?

• Noiden
              Noiden commented
              Editing a comment
              Can you make so the script saves the key to Azure?

• AITP/Nadmin
              AITP/Nadmin commented
              Editing a comment
              Noiden,
              https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...-using-aadmdm/
              If you're still looking for a AzureAD or Sharepoint document library enabled bitlocker enrollment; I tried the script in the link above a few times and it seemed to work for my (customer at the time) AzureAD. It stores the keys on the OD4B volume and AzureAD of the initial enrolling user. Depending on your environment, you might get away with rolling the package above's contained Enable_BitLocker.ps1 into the comodo powershell wrapper https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...ershell-script. I would probably host the MSI somewhere and use https://scripts.comodo.com/frontend/...and-install-it to enforce it.
              I hope that this information is helpful in your quest to secure all the data at rest. My sincere apologies if this is remedial or counterproductive.
              respectfully,
              nadmin

• Hi Noiden

We will analyze your request and update you once the script has been completed.

Thank you.

Comment

• Hi, there's a script called 'Check application installed if not, download and install it'. Where do we find the correct syntax of the application name to enter in? Does it accept spaces in the name? when i run this script, it seems to execute- - but never says completed in C1.. just 'unknown' for the column 'finished at'. I'm not sure why that's happening.

thanks

Comment

• Preethi
                Preethi commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi,

We tried the same script and it works fine. Could you please provide the application and its version along with the tested environment details. That will be useful for checking your issue.

Thanks

• Hello RSnumssp

You are almost there. Just follow the steps below with care :

NOTE:
              • ApplicationName: Enter the application name how it displays in the control panel or under its own native registry path.
              • URL: Enter the URL where the application exists.
              • SilentCommand: Enter the silent installation command to perform the installation in silent mode.
              • DownloadPath: Where to download your file.
              • FileName: How the file should download as.
              • Extension: Extension of the file you are about to download.
              It will not accept spaces anywhere. If it is required, For eg: "Microsoft outlook" here spaces should be there as it shows in the control panel. Only application name it accepts spaces if it's needed there.

Thank you.

Comment

• I followed the same name as displayed in the control panel.. . it works in one client's environment, but never says anything about completion. In another Active Directory environment, it still says unknown - and does not install it. I'm not sure where to look for log files for in that instance to see what happened.

thanks

Comment

• Can I get a script to uninstall imPcRemote Professional. The installer can be found at: https://impcremote.com/downloads/imp...tray_setup.exe

This is the remote solution I was using before switching to Comodo One.

Comment

• RSnumssp ,

We have forwarded the output of your test to our Script Developers for review, we'll provide an update of their results as soon as possible.

jpps We have informed our Script Developers for the task you request. We'll share an update once completed

Comment

• Hi jpps

We have completed the script to uninstall imPcRemote, please refer the below JSON file to achieve your need.

20180919-Uninstall-impcremote.json

Refer the wiki to import the given JSON file to ITSM.
                      https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web...and-execute-it

Let me know your feedback.

Thank you

Comment

• Hi Bootstrapper

Kindly please refer the below JSON file for your request.

20180919-Password-Expire-in-the-specific-period-of-time.json

To edit the parameters refer the following link :
                        https://wiki.comodo.com/frontend/web...ith-parameters

NOTE: Parameters to be edited
                        • Type: Integer.
                        • ITSM Label: Give any name you want.
                        • Default value: Provide your Password Expire days.

Run the script as a system user.

Let us know your feedback.

Comment

• Hi! we would like a script for:

Alert if a (specific) task in task scheduler fails. (Or does not have status 0x0

Thank you!

Comment

• Whatsek ,

We have communicated with our Script Developers for your requests. We will provide you feedback of their tests.

Comment

Working...
                            X