Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joe-user ,

We have forwarded your request to our Script Developers for analysis. We'll provide you with their feedback as soon as possible.

Comment

• Would it be possible to write a script to toggle on auto-updates in the chrome browser, for those that have it installed on their PC? There has been a vulnerability mentioned in the current version and fix is in the update.

Thank You
      Dave
      Google has warned owners of Windows and Mac computers to urgently update their Chrome internet browser after learning that hackers may have exploited a mystery bug that has existed since its launch. Justin Schuh, Chrome’s security engineer chief warned users to update Chrome “like right this minute”

Comment

• Hello. I wanted to touch base and see if you had a chance to see if there was a way to remotely uninstall WinZip 14.5 remotely, please? Thank you!

Comment

• Hello joe-user
          You may want to try the Global Software Inventory to remove installed applications from your managed endpoints.

Comment

• Hello,

I would like a script to clean the windows registers. and in turn can also repair some records. as does the ccleaner.

Comment

• Hello renato2330

Kindly, refer the below script link:
              https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...ws-maintenance

Thank you

Comment

• hi,

Hello there is a way that a script centralizes all updates of windows update. and the equipment update from that team. o Some function that you do as a wzus server

Comment

• This may be possible to achieve with scripts renato2330. But coming up with one will be impractical as it will take 'some' time complete. It is basically the same as creating an application to perform such tasks like a WSUS server. The better approach would be to simply use a WSUS server OR manage the updates through the Patch Management section in the Endpoint Manager (EM).

Comment

• there is some script that allows me to change the screen saver image

Comment

• Hello renato2330,

Our script developers are already aware of your request for the script/procedure to change the screen saver image. We will keep you posted with the update via this forum page and related support ticket once completed. Thank you

Comment

• Hi Team,

I need to delete files in a windows folder 1) Starting with Fontcache & 2) older than "x" days.
                        The path is:
                        C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Lo cal\Fontcache*.*

I can see the script:
                        Delete files and folders older than 30 days
                        https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...r-than-30-days

This script also deletes the folders, we only want to delete the files as in 1) & 2) above, in the folder path not the folders.

Thanks in advance
                        Dave

Comment

• Hi All

Would it be possible to request an install, update, run background scan, and uninstall for Norton Endpoint Protection? Basically, just like the one that was already written for Sophos. That would be AWESOME... Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by torkekhq View Post
                            Hi Team,

I need to delete files in a windows folder 1) Starting with Fontcache & 2) older than "x" days.
                            The path is:
                            C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Lo cal\Fontcache*.*

I can see the script:
                            Delete files and folders older than 30 days
                            https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...r-than-30-days

This script also deletes the folders, we only want to delete the files as in 1) & 2) above, in the folder path not the folders.

Thanks in advance
                            Dave

Hello torkekhq

Kindly, find the below attached JSON file which kas been modified to delete files only.
                            20190322-del_file.json

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X