Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello DBPortugal
    There is no such script available. We suggest though that you password protect the Endpoint Manager (EM) Communication Client to prevent end users from uninstalling them from the endpoints.

Comment

• Hello
      Is there or is it possible to get a script to list all printers installed on computers in a network ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• I'm looking for a script that takes an existing computer name and adds a prefix to it. In other words it would change PC1 to HOME-PC1. I'm wanting to bulk rename the computers in my environment using this script.

Comment

• Is there a script that lets me push Windows Updates to Win10 devices? I want to run this once a month at a given time. thanks!

Comment

• Hello M4t3mH

Kindly, refer the below wiki link for your request. It will achieve your need.
            https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we...res-to-devices

Thank you

Comment

• Any change you could create a script to install Citrix Files (https://www.citrix.com/downloads/sha...r-windows.html)?

Thanks,

Herman

Comment

• Hello hermanv@a-star-edu.com, we have communicated to our script developers regarding on your request on creating a script to install Citrix Files. We will get back to you as soon as we receive an update.

Thank you for your support.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I have an endpoint I'd like to remotely trigger diagnostics on to fix Comodo "network firewall not functioning properly", please advise? Thank you in advance
                  Last edited by MagicDonut; 05-08-2019, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• I need a script that every time that user wants to join the team.

Comment

• renato2330 ,

Can you please give us additional details for your request.

Comment

• I work in a workgroup and when I create more than 2 users when I initiate session I get 2 users I want windows to ask me to log in with username and password

Comment

• Can you please create a script that will check for any changes to the registry? There is already a script to check an individual KEY in the registry, but not a script to check the ENTIRE registry. This might help with virus detection, software installation detection, etc. THANKS!

Comment

• Hi nnsit ,

We have created a support ticket for your request and we`ll keep you posted for any updates.

KRegards,
                            Jay
                            ITarian Staff

Comment

• Can we have a script created to create an AzureAD joined profile using the following template?(organization joined profile) Or in other words to add a work or school account to the Win 10 Pro device.

FirstName.LastName@CompanyName.com

This will need to run on Win 10 Pro.

Comment

• Hi, good afternoon, I would like to know if there is any monitoring or script that allows me to monitor the hardware changes that a computer can have.

Comment

• Rick C
                                  Rick C commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  There is no script or monitor for such a function renato2330. This would require some changes on the Endpoint Manager (EM) side.
                              Working...
                              X