Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello MSPMSP ,

No specific turn around time as our Script Development team are carefully checking if we can deliver the requests or not.
    Rest assured that once we have an update, we`ll let you know here.

KRegards,
    Jay
    ITarian Staff

Comment

• Could we please have a script that creates a new bookmark in the favorites bar in Chrome/Edge/Firefox and enables the favorites bar in each if not already enabled? I'd like to be able to push a new bookmark out to all the endpoints and have it show up in the favorites bar for any browsers that might be installed on them. Thanks!

Comment

• at211 ,

Our Script Developers, after running some tests, confirmed that this script is not doable. Since Chrome saves bookmark data in a file with variables of dynamic values, making it not possible to achieve. Similar conditions apply for other browsers too. Third-Party tools are all GUI based and not command specific.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          at211 ,

Our Script Developers, after running some tests, confirmed that this script is not doable. Since Chrome saves bookmark data in a file with variables of dynamic values, making it not possible to achieve. Similar conditions apply for other browsers too. Third-Party tools are all GUI based and not command specific.
          This result comes as no surprise. When I saw the request I knew only by a miracle, that it would be possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
            at211 ,

No worries, thanks anyway!

Comment

• Looking for a simple restart PC script that can be run on demand or scheduled

Comment

• aschaeffer efer,

You can utilize this procedure
                https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...art-operations on-demand (you can use as well the reboot radio button on EM portal for all or either selected devices that you want to restart (see attached image)
                and via schedule https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...omatic-restart

Comment

• Originally posted by vierowb View Post
                  Hello,
                  I am looking for a script that will disable NetBios on PCs. I can't find one yet, is there one around that I am missing?
                  Thanks.
                  We thank you for your response over the support email. Glad to be of help

Comment

• Can I get a script to install JumpDesktop Connect?
                    • Standalone exe: JumpDesktopConnect.exe /qn CONNECTCODE=xxxxxxx
                    • MSI installer: msiexec /i [full path to MSI] /qn CONNECTCODE=xxxxxxx

NEW: We've released a new product called Jump Desktop for Teams which lets you create pre-configured Jump Desktop Connect installers for...

Comment

• Hello jpps,

We will have our script developers review your request and keep you posted with the update via this forum page or related support ticket. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                      X