Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LatchJohnson , we'll have a look on this with script team.

Comment

• Hi LatchJohnson

Hi, your SentinelOne script for exe works for downloading but does not work if the exe requires a token to associate that install to an MSP tenant. Can you add an argument into the SentinelOne installer that adds a line to insert the tenants token to complete the install?
      We have taken your script request for installing SentinelOne Exe with a token. We will contact you if more details are required and update.

Thanks,
      ​​​​​​​Kannan

Comment

• Hi at211

Can we get a script to change a registry value that actually works? None of the built in ones I've tried seem to work, at least on Windows 10. I'd like to change the value of the key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\DateTime\Servers\1

to something different (this is the key that tells Windows which internet time server to sync with). By default that key is a string, "time.windows.com" and that is the value I want to change.
        Please use this script procedure for your request with modified input https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...registry-value

Please modify the input values as below,

Key= r"SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\DateTi me\Servers"
        Sub_Key= "1"
        Field= _winreg.REG_SZ
        value = "time.windows.com"

Thanks,
        Kannan

Comment

• Hi,

We have remote devices that automatically shut down at 10pm and restart at 6am.
          Is it possible to have a monitoring script that will alert us if a device is still on after 10.15pm or still off after 6.15am?

Thanks

Comment

• Hi bryan.houliston@gmail.com,

We have reached out to our script development team to provide their feedback and will update you on the possibility.

Kind Regards,
            PremJK

Comment

Our Script developers team created a script to raise an Alert if the System is Still in ON State after Specified Time
              but we cannot monitor when the System is in OFF State. so we cannot develop a script to Alert if the System is still in OFF State after 06:15 AM.

Please see the attached script in JSON format.

Note: In order to Run as Custom Monitoring Script, Kindly use the following wiki guide
              https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we...ure-monitoring

Kind Regards,
              PremJK
              Attached Files

Comment

• bryan.houliston@gmail.com
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Prem,

Any chance of getting that 'system is still on' script in Python, so I can change the time if required?

• Deslock+ / Eset Endpoint Encryption Maintenance Mode.

I have customers who use Total disk encryption, which is a bind when working by remote, and a reboot kills my connection.
              A login screen on their machine stops me dead.
              Hence Eset has Maintenance Mode.

Once run, it bypasses the Login screen, and boots directly into the OS.

Hi. I need a script for the following please.

1. Check to see if the following Reg key exists. If not, create it.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DESlock\Client]

"MaintenanceMode"=dword:00000001

(This key can remain in the registry afterwards).

2. Goto "C:\program files\Deslock+" and run the following command as admin

DlpCmd64 maintenance -b:4 -p:Enter-Your-Password-Here

This permits the machine to reboot 4 times, before the original ESET login screen pops up again.

3. Send me an email telling me the script has successfully run.

PS. An additional script with the following....

"DlpCmd64 maintenance -r "

would be useful.
              This aborts Maintenance mode, and immediately restores the ESET login screen back to normal.

Cheers.

Comment

You can edit the Python script after importing it in the Endpoint Manager.

Please check this wiki to import the provided JSON in Procedures
                https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we...and-execute-it

Edit the parameter "check_time_string" and change the time value if needed.

Kind Regards,
                PremJK

Comment

• Hi originalscan,

You will receive a support ticket requesting some details from our team. Please reply to help us in providing a script.
                  Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
                  PremJK

Comment

• Hi All,

The script to Remove MalwareBytes and Install CCS on your endpoint already exists and works for us to remove 98% of MalwareBytes. The only component it doesn't remove for us is the Anti-Ransomware:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Control Panel -MalwareBytes missed.PNG
Views:	32
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	38664

Click image for larger version

Name:	File Explorer -MalwareBytes Anti-Ransomware.PNG
Views:	31
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	38665

I gave it a shot to add to the script but unfortunately I fell a bit short and could use some help.

Thanks,

Don

Comment

• FGI_MacGyver ,

We have notified our Script Developers in regards to your request. We will provide you an update once they have completed their analysis and have produced a coding output.

Comment

• FGI_MacGyver ,

We have updated the Script to remove Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware and Install CCS. 20191106-Remove-MalwareBytes_RansomWare-and-Install-CCS-on-your-endpoint.json

Note: Run as System User

Tested in Windows 10

Thanks
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Jimmy ,

Thank you for the fast turnaround. Tested and works perfectly.

Thanks,

Don

Comment

• FGI_MacGyver ,

Glad to be of help. Thank you for your feedback

Comment

• Is there a script that we can throttle apps data usage or are least give us a report on how much data an app on and Android or iOS app has used

Comment

Working...
                              X