Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi vierowb,

Thanks for your request. Our Script developers are analyzing your request and we will let you know their feedback.

Kind Regards,
    PremJK

Comment

• Hello Team,

Thanks for providing this service. I was looking for a Comodo procedure that would reboot a machine after a specific amount of days that I can configure, but ALSO prompt the user before the reboot starts with a warning message. The current procedure within Comodo that I think will work as a base would be "Reboot the Windows if Up-time is more than the specific number of days". However this option does not prompt the user and they have no time to save their work. The machine will just reboot and all open work goes un-saved. This has caused issued for our enterprise.

I would like to request a script that would still start a required reboot AND prompt the user with a 5 minute warning message. Can there be a countdown timer on the prompt? The user would only have the option to "Reboot Now" or just wait for the 5 minutes for the machine to reboot. No cancel option avialable. Thanks for looking into this request!

Jason

Comment

• Hi Jostler,

Thank you so much for the script request. We have shared the request with our script developers and we will share with you the script here, once it get ready.

Kind Regards,
        PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by vierowb View Post
          Hello,
          I am looking for a script to secure Windows PCs, by disabling weak ciphers on Windows machines. E.g. Disable 3DES, DES, SSL1.0,2.0,3.0, RC4, etc. (but keeping AES-128 and AES-256), Disabling SMBV1, and could you also build in the disabling of TLS1.0 and 1.1 for Windows into this script?
          Hi vierowb,

Our script developers had created the script as requested as a JSON file, please check and provide your feedback.
          20200218-script_to_disable_3DES_DES_SS_1_2_3_RC4_and_SMBv1_TLS_10_TLS_11.json

Tested in windows 10
          Note: Run as System User

Kind Regards,
          PremJK

Comment

• vierowb
            vierowb commented
            Editing a comment
            This is very close and great! but I am still showing some vulnerabilities around having TLS.1.1 enabled.
            I think the TLS settings may just need to have the DisabledByDefault = 0 and enabled = 0 parameters created?
            Currently there are no values under those reg keys. Thanks!

• Originally posted by Jostler View Post
          Hello Team,
          I would like to request a script that would still start a required reboot AND prompt the user with a 5 minute warning message. Can there be a countdown timer on the prompt? The user would only have the option to "Reboot Now" or just wait for the 5 minutes for the machine to reboot. No cancel option avialable. Thanks for looking into this request!
          [/SIZE]
          Hi Jostler,

Please check the provided script in JSON as per your request and let us know your feedback.
          20200217-Reboot_the_Windows_after_specfic_interval_of_time_and_user_interaction.json

Note: Run as logged in user or Run procedure in the profile section.

See the below link how to run procedure in profiles
          https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we...s-in-a-profile

Kind Regards,
          PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by PremJkumar View Post

Hi Jostler,

Please check the provided script in JSON as per your request and let us know your feedback.
            [ATTACH]n40166[/ATTACH]

Note: Run as logged in user or Run procedure in the profile section.

See the below link how to run procedure in profiles
            https://wiki.itarian.com/frontend/we...s-in-a-profile

Kind Regards,
            PremJK

Thanks guys! I've tested this and it worked great! I really appreciate the work you've done on this. I have one question about modifying the procedure. I love the fact that I can modify the day limit and the reboot time countdown for this. If I wanted to make the popup message last a little longer on the user screen, what item would I change within the script coding? It seems to last around for about a minute and it disappears. I worry that a user might miss that popup on the screen if they have walked away.

Comment

• Hi Jostler,

Thanks for your feedback. Our script developers have updated the script where pop up message time will be minus one minute of provided shutdown time.
              Eg: If shutdown time is 5 minutes, popup time will be 4 minutes.
              20200219-Reboot_the_Windows_after_specfic_interval_of_time_and_user_interaction.json

We hope it will suffice your needs now. Please let us know your feedback.

Kind Regards,
              PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by PremJkumar View Post
                Hi Jostler,

Thanks for your feedback. Our script developers have updated the script where pop up message time will be minus one minute of provided shutdown time.
                Eg: If shutdown time is 5 minutes, popup time will be 4 minutes.
                [ATTACH]n40193[/ATTACH]

We hope it will suffice your needs now. Please let us know your feedback.

Kind Regards,
                PremJK
                That change was exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much! I am SUPER appreciative!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanRivera View Post
                  Hello,

I did a search in this forum and did not find a response to a previous request to uninstall the 32 bit version of office 2010. If possible can a JSON be create for this so that I can run this script within comodo.
                  Hi DanRivera,

Thanks for your input. Our script developers created the script to uninstall the 32bit version of Office 2010 and the same has also been shared with you in support ticket created.
                  20200221-Uninstall_Office_2010.json

Tested in windows 10
                  Note: Run as Logged in user and System user

Kind Regards,
                  PremJK

Comment

Working...
                  X