Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There A Way To Generate Software Inventory Reports?

Comment

• Hi day-it-an,

Thanks for the request. We have asked our script developers to check your request.

Kind Regards,
      PremJK
      Last edited by PremJkumar; 07-16-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

• Hi ezuleta,

Thanks for your script request. We have asked our script developers to analyse.

Kind Regards,
        PremJK

Comment

• Hi ezuleta,

Please try this script prepared by our script developers and provide feedback
          https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...entory-details

Kind Regards,
          PremJK

Comment

• ezuleta
            ezuleta commented
            Editing a comment
            PremJkumar Dear, run the script that was indicated for the software inventory but this only tells me that it was successful and does not give me any inventory report, is there a script that returns a .CSV with the general inventory of all the devices enrolled?

• I need to stop several services, all starting with the same name (same application), before rebooting and start them afterwards. I see procedures that can stop or start a single service, but not multiple. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Hi day-it-an,

Please try this script provided by our script developers and provide feedback
            https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...ckground-image

Kind Regards,
            PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by ezuleta View Post
              Dear, run the script that was indicated for the software inventory but this only tells me that it was successful and does not give me any inventory report, is there a script that returns a .CSV with the general inventory of all the devices enrolled?
              Hi ezuleta,

I have asked our script developers to verify and update the script.

Kind Regards,
              ​​​​​​​PremJK

Comment

• Hi jwatson@cobratd.com,

Thanks for the script request. We have asked our script developers to provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
                PremJK

Comment

• Hi jwatson@cobratd.com,

Please try this script prepared by our script developers and provide your feedback
                  https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...with-same-name

Kind Regards,
                  PremJK

Comment

• Hi ezuleta,

is there a script that returns a .CSV with the general inventory of all the devices enrolled?
                    Unfortunately, currently we can make a csv file for one per device enrolled only. It is not possible to generate report for all the device enrolled software inventory in a single .csv file.
                    A feature request is already raised for this.

Please try this script to generate report in a .csv file and send it to your mail but it works for one report per device enrolled.
                    https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...entory-details

Kind Regards,
                    PremJK
                    Last edited by PremJkumar; 07-20-2020, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Hey PremJK,

Script worked great. I appreciate the developers creating it. Curious about the section related to powershell file name, as no .ps1 exists.

Comment

• PremJkumar
                        PremJkumar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hi,
                        Thanks for your feedback. After script execution, Powershell file will be removed.

Kind Regards,
                        PremJK

• Originally posted by PremJkumar View Post
                      Hi day-it-an,

Please try this script provided by our script developers and provide feedback
                      https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...ckground-image

Kind Regards,
                      PremJK
                      Hi PremJkumar , thank you for the script. I tried it out and it successfully created the registry keys, but unfortunately those registry keys don't actually change the desired image on Windows 10 Pro. I believe those registry keys only work on Windows 10 Enterprise and similar OS'.

I found that these registry entries are required to make this change for Windows 10 Pro, but I cannot make the script create the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\PersonalizationCSP key. I tried modifying the provided script to do it, but it won't get created for some reason even though all I did was change the path. I believe it might be a Windows issue, but could you see if your script developers can find a way to create the following registry keys?:

Code:
                      [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\PersonalizationCSP]
                      "LockScreenImageUrl"="<image path>"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\PersonalizationCSP]
                      "LockScreenImagePath"="<image path>"

"LockScreenImageStatus"=dword:00000001

(Note: "CurrentVersion" should be one word, for some reason the forum edits it to contain a space)
                      Last edited by day-it-an; 07-20-2020, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Hi day-it-an,

Currently, our script developers don't have windows 10 pro version device.
                        Can you please help us by providing remote session to analyse it.

Kind Regards,
                        PremJK

Comment

• day-it-an and DevoteamEndpointSecurity - you can try this: https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...ckground-image

SORRY - didn't scroll back up to see the previous comment abut Windows 10 reg keys..
                          Last edited by amcssit; 07-24-2020, 11:01 PM.

Comment

• day-it-an and DevoteamEndpointSecurity PremJkumar Had some success with this.

Can run these, either in a batch file (https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...e-the-bat-file) or chained commands.

These were from a different source, but also match the keys in day-it-an's post. (Watch out for spaces inserted by the forum post.) Note use of local path for the Url key, and JPGs seem to work better than PNGs.

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Per sonalizationCSP
                            REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Per sonalizationCSP /v LockScreenImagePath /t REG_SZ /d "<pathtoimage>" /f
                            REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Per sonalizationCSP /v LockScreenImageUrl /t REG_SZ /d "<pathtoimage>" /f
                            REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Per sonalizationCSP /v LockScreenImageStatus /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

Comment

Working...
                            X