Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script Requests - Itarian team will write the scripts for you :) for FREE.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi tut35711,

We have asked our script developers to analyze your script request and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
    PremJK

Comment

• Hi tut35711,

Please run script to uninstall Adobe flash player and provide your output
      https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...e-flash-player

Kind Regards,
      PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by Itarian FAN View Post
        Need a Mac Script to change background color or even change background image
        Hi Itarian FAN,

Can you please try this script in JSON format and provide your feedback.
        20201221-mac_wallaper.json

If script is not working, our script developers would like to have remote session to test in your environment.

Kind Regards,
        PremJK

Comment

• Requesting an updated script to the 'install Comdo Security Script' so it installs the latest updated package. Also requesting an updated script to uninstall the Comodo Security package and Itarian Agent.

Comment

• Hi there,

can i request a script modification for this script "10 latest system errors" I'd like like to have an option to send results via email.

import os
            import ctypes
            class disable_file_system_redirection:
            _disable = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirect ion
            _revert = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64RevertWow64FsRedirecti on
            def __enter__(self):
            self.old_value = ctypes.c_long()
            self.success = self._disable(ctypes.byref(self.old_value))
            def __exit__(self, type, value, traceback):
            if self.success:
            self._revert(self.old_value)

with disable_file_system_redirection():
            syslogs=os.popen('wevtutil qe System "/q:*[System [(Level=2)]]" /f:text /c:10 /rd:True').read()
            print(syslogs);

Comment

• Hi pcbuddy247,

Thanks for your script request. We have asked our script developers to check and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
              PremJK

Comment

• I am attempting to create a script (within Procedures) that will trigger a resync for Onedrive, then reopen Onedrive on the client (I plan to schedule this a couple times a week). I believe I have added the appropriate commands to accomplish, but am getting an error about Onedrive not allowing the Administrator to open OneDrive. The script seems to run fine, closes Onedrive, then attempts to reopen Onedrive but Windows throws an error:

OneDrive can't be run using full administrator rights. Please restart Onedrive without administrator rights.

- When running the script I am selecting run As LoggedInUser (Which is in the administrators group if that matters) rather than Run as LocalSystemUser.

Below is the script bold where the changes were made tot he default:

#To define a particular parameter, replace the 'parameterName' inside itsm.getParameter('parameterName') with that parameter's name
                command=r'%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset & %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe' #Please edit your command here.

import ctypes
                from subprocess import PIPE, Popen
                def ecmd(command):
                class disable_file_system_redirection:
                _disable = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64DisableWow64FsRedirect ion
                _revert = ctypes.windll.kernel32.Wow64RevertWow64FsRedirecti on
                def __enter__(self):
                self.old_value = ctypes.c_long()
                self.success = self._disable(ctypes.byref(self.old_value))
                def __exit__(self, type, value, traceback):
                if self.success:
                self._revert(self.old_value)

with disable_file_system_redirection():
                obj = Popen(command, shell = True, stdout = PIPE, stderr = PIPE)
                out, err = obj.communicate()
                ret=obj.returncode
                if ret==0:
                if out:
                return out.strip()
                else:
                return ret
                else:
                if err:
                return err.strip()
                else:
                return ret
                print ecmd(command)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Comment

• I am needing a script to download a file from a URL and put it in a specific folder and then create a shortcut on a Users Desktop to that file.

Comment

• Hi pcbuddy247,

Please run this script "Script to Email recent 10 Event logs" and provide your feedback
                    https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...-10-event-logs

Kind Regards,
                    PremJK

Comment

• Hi P1V,

Thanks for your script request. We have asked our script developers to analyze and update you script.

Kind Regards,
                      PremJK

Comment

• Hi Cronus,

We have asked our script developers to check your request and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
                        PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by Itarian FAN View Post
                          A script for Mac that (checks for and) uninstall Garageband, iMovie, Numbers, Pages when a user without Amin privileges is logged in.

A lot off times i see these programs need a different iCloud account to install/update so it cannot be updated and mostly we don't need those.
                          With that script i think it's also easy to add your own .App to uninstall unwanted applications when startup a macbook.

I noticed Macs which had a OneDrive update from 18.x to 20.x... It creates a subfolder Onedrive\onedrive.app in Application so some have 2versions off OneDrive installed. I want to autoremove them because after shutdown OneDrive it auto starts the wrong OneDrive which gives an error or/and a not logged in OneDrive is started.
                          Hi Itarian FAN,

Please run this script in JSON prepared by our script developers. Please let us know if the script doesn't work as expected.
                          We would like to have remote session to test the script in your environment.

20210113-MAC_Script_to_remove_apps_when_user_without_admin_privilege.json

Kind Regards,
                          PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by Cronus View Post
                            I am needing a script to download a file from a URL and put it in a specific folder and then create a shortcut on a Users Desktop to that file.
                            Hi Cronus,

Please run this below scripts to suffice your needs

Script to download from web folder , extract and create a shortcut in desktop
                            https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...cut-in-desktop

Create Shortcut on Users Desktops to URL Link
                            https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...ps-to-url-link

Kind Regards,
                            PremJK

Comment

• Originally posted by PremJkumar View Post
                              Hi pcbuddy247,

Please run this script "Script to Email recent 10 Event logs" and provide your feedback
                              https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend...-10-event-logs

Kind Regards,
                              PremJK
                              Working perfectly.. Thank you so much!!

Comment

• Can I request another scripts please?

This time for "Get 5 Top RAM Consuming Processes" and Get 5 Top CPU Consuming Processes seperately.

I have these procedures attached to the monitor as Auto remediation on alert (ex. when cpu utilization above 95% for the last 5 mins).

I would like each script above to be modified to send the results via email.

Comment

Working...
                                X