X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please inform me as well?

Comment

Hello conaptive,

We will add you in the email update for this request. Thank you and we appreciate for letting us informed on your interest with the request.

Comment

Are there any updates on this? It's been over a year since the last update...

Comment

Add me to the growing list of "add me in the loop" please.

I am surprised this has not been implemented yet with Comodo-Itarian starting to charge for +50 endpoints.

Comment

markz ,

We will make sure to get you added on the loop. We apologize for the delay in getting this implemented on the portal. Well keep you updated on this topic

Comment

Jimmy , could we get an update, please?

Comment

Please add me in the loop as we deal with healthcare clients.
                Brian Smoliga, MSTM
                Owner
                TSG Technologies
                E: BrianSmoliga@TSG-Tec.com
                C: 860-418-9197
                https://www.TSG-Tec.com

Comment

Originally posted by nct View Post
                  Jimmy , could we get an update, please?
                  Copy that. I've asked an update from Product Team and have added you on the loop

Comment

I think that this law is a very complex one. I am not sure about "Comod", but this question must be discussed with a professional in this domain. But, I know that the healthcare industry has developed a lot. Nowadays, there is a lot of platforms that allow you to do all your healthcare process online. I think that this is a very great opportunity because it's allowed to reduce social contact with other persons. We must protect ourselves due to COVID-19. I work as a developer for such a company, if you are interested you can read about the problems you have to encounter https://datica.com/blog/hl7-integrat...-to-solve-them. I love to work in this domain.

Comment

Checking in on this - HIPAA compliance and a signed BAA is a requirement for anyone working with any private health data. While aspects of the Device manager and the purely analytical parts of the Itarian may not fall under 'ePHI' - the Service Desk does require a BAA when used with clients who work with ePHI. End users may and often do include screenshots that contain client information and/or may refer to clients within ticket requests - qualifying the Service Desk for needing a BAA.
                      We've been using ITarian for about a year and half, started when it was free, and kept on even after it started being a paid for service, but have never been able to 'fully adopt' ITarian due to the restrictions on the Service Desk. We'll soon likely have to leave ITarian for a platform that we can fully adopt unless it can meet our compliance needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X