We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have new releases over Comodo ONE on Saturday (08/11/2018) morning. The release is expected to take 4 hours to deploy, during which time Comodo One will be in maintenance mode.
Performance improvements. The August release cycle saw our engineers concentrate on multiple back-end optimizations and improvements to increase system speed, reliability and performance:
- Strategic database migrations mean system information is now more efficiently handled, leading to portal stability and speed improvements.
- Pagination added to tables and audit logs.
- Improvements and fixes to widgets. Corrected some behaviors relating to Dome shield and Service Desk ticket data.
- Login process. Improvements to eliminate issues experienced by some users during registration and login.
- Dome license renewal. Expired Dome licenses will now auto-renew by default to deliver better business continuity to our users.
- Dashboard layout issue has been fixed
- Spelling correction in Antivirus Report has been done.
- C1 Admin Panel - Page is not refreshed after set bill as paid operation. Issue has been fixed.