We are excited to inform you that we will be releasing an update for the Comodo Client-Security for Mac on Monday (Oct 8, 2018) morning. Here are the updates that will take place with this release:
- Cloud Intelligence. Cloud lookups have been seamlessly integrated into antivirus scans. This means all files are checked against the latest whitelist/blacklist hosted on Comodo servers. Your clients are always protected against the latest threats, even if the local virus database is out of date.
- Performance enhancements. Comprehensive design improvements mean that CCS resource consumption is now lower than ever. Your endpoints will be faster while still benefiting from the robust protection delivered by CCS.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect status on CCS for Mac tray icon
- Fixed the issue of hanging during real-time scans
- Fixed the disappearing issue of antivirus notifications
New Client Versions
- macOS Client - Communication 6.23.17336.18100
- macOS Client - Security 18.104.22.1683