We are happy to announce the global availability of Dome Shield 1.10. All previous versions are updated to the latest version with no issues and service interruptions at 04:30 AM EST, today.
- Fully Rebrand your Block Page: Now, Dome Shield's block page can be fully rebranded by uploading your own logo. This customization can be done for different reasons of blocking by Security, Blacklist or Category. This feature will help our MSPs to increase their brand awareness from their customer's point of view by showing them a security page with their own logo on it. Just like below:
- Dome Shield Dynamic IP Updater: A new agent is released for protecting customer with Dynamic IP address networks. Previously, Shield users were installing Roaming Agent to every PC behind Dynamic IP addresses to secure their network with no Static IP. But now, installing the Dome Shield Dynamic IP Updater to a computer behind Dynamic IP network will be enough to secure your entire network. Dynamic IP Updater Agent will continuously send your current IP address to Shield's system and you will not have to worry about having a static external IP at all for getting top-notch web protection by Dome Shield.
- Comodo Web Filtering Database Integration: Dome Shield is now integrated with Comodo Web Filtering Database which is hosted and maintained by Comodo Teams. Every 2 hours, millions of new domains are added to the database. Check out following link for how we classify domains https://cwf.comodo.com/categories.php
- IP v6 Support for Roaming Agent: Shield Roaming Agent is now supporting ipv6 networks as well. If an agent connects from an IPv6 network, the access will not be interrupted and user will be able to use protection of Shield continuously with full feature set of Dome Shield 1.10
- Faster Response Time for Network Approval: As you know, if you want to add a network IP address that's different than your current IP address, approval must be done by our validation system. We have improved the process with Shield 1.10 and such a request is guaranteed not to pass an hour to be completed.
- Mobile User Protection: The upcoming feature will enable our MSPs to protect their mobile devices by a VPN profile enabled by Dome Shield covering both iOS and Android. This will help our MSPs to protect their mobile devices on and off-network across 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE cellular networks and Wi-fi.
- Dome Shield Roaming Agent 2.0: Dome Shield's Roaming Agent will have major improvements that would cover its working flow behind Captive Portals and Local Networks. And will introduce new capabilities to our users.
We will keep you posted. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask below and don’t forget to set you DNS to 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11, it’s free ! .