We are excited to inform you that we are planning to have new releases over Comodo ONE and ITarian on Saturday (2019-01-19) morning! The release is expected to take 4 hours to deploy, during which time Comodo ONE and ITarian will be in maintenance mode.
- It’s now easier than ever to create a patch procedure. Simply click the ‘Create Patch Procedure’ button in the ‘Patch Management’ area and away you go.
Here is the wiki of this feature.
- On Endpoint Manager portal, patch release date information was showing in wrong format. This is fixed with January release.
- On Global Software Inventory page, link to installed devices was showing ‘no results’ message. This is fixed with January release.
- Skype 7.40.151 on Windows 10x64 was not uninstalling via Software Inventory, this is now available.
- Even though patches were installed on endpoints, Endpoint Manager was showing that patches were failed. This reporting problem is fixed with January release.
- Even though a patch was selected to be applied to a single device, Endpoint Manager was applying it to all devices automatically. This is now fixed.
- Patch Procedures now scans the latest available patches for the device at the time of scheduled date/time is up hence keeps the device up to date all the time!
- DisplayCAL packages require Level Selection option to be set for silent uninstall, hence silent uninstall for DisplayCAL is now available with January release.