I would first like to start by saying thank you! I have been a custom computer builder and break/fix tech for some time. I have deep connections in the business world and they have been asking for me to start offering Managed Services. After the initial sticker shock of other companies I was pleased to find one that would let me use these features for free. Especially while I learned how to use the system and automate maintenance issues etc.
That said, I have been trying to run a series of reports using the report function but it will not progress past the “In Progress” stage. I have deleted all other reports that were in the system and tried again. I have tried logging out and back in and nothing I can do is solving this issue. A little help with this minor glitch would be awesome. I work with a lot of HIPAA compliant businesses and these reports are a vital part of my compliance efforts.