Material for MSP's to use with your customers to help market and sell.

As an MSP we need white label material our goal is not to sell products per se but great services, which is bundled with great products.

Yes @libretech … But now the price model has been changed, a lot of MSP’s will have to ‘sell the platform’. Albeit white-label or ‘Itarian’.
So it would be nice to have something to promote the ‘platform’ or ‘service’.

Any update regarding the Advertising Material?

Again… Any news regarding some material?
For my customers I will have to ‘sell’ this platform for the upcoming year.
Some customers are loosing their faith in this product, and still, I’m still a bit reluctant of pushing this software onto my clients.
It’s still very unintuitive and I still have a lot of little problems navigating and finding detections.
Some clients are even uninstalling CSS and installing their own home/private antivirus product!!
So, I please need some advertisement material. And I think, not only me.
This is a long term request and still haven’t seen nothing.
Can you now publish something between now and November??!!

@allan We produced our own Comodo-related material last year, principally focused on security elements. This was actually in response to a customer’s need for information to complete some insurance documents, so it had to cover specific questions raised by the underwriters.It has a few elements from MS 365 as well.

The document is fairly extensive and quite a bit longer than a marketing document would need to be. It also needs to be updated in line with newer editions of ITSM and and it does not include some of the newer features, such as network discovery.

Happy to share with anyone if they DM me.

Hi @amcssit. Thank you very much for your offer. I think that this should be a task from Itarian self. They should provide us with material. I think that they want and have to sell their platform to us. And we should have to have the material to justify our reasons to our clients, why we advise them to use the platform.
But now there’s nothing. Or you have to create your own material.
This makes no sense.
So again, thank you very much, but this should come from Itarian Posted on a closed page only for MSP’s.

Itarian: Any news or updates regarding marketing material?

Hi Elif,

Thank you. I will email you my emailaddress.

What I would like to see is some general info ended for end-users. Like why they have to choose Itarian over other security endpoint software like the regular Sophos/ Mcafee/ Norton/ Eset/ Bitdefender/ Kaspersky and all other.

So for end-users. Pictures, pamflets etc what we can use to put on our website.
No detailed tech info.

It would be nice if its not only for me, but behind a secured page only for MSP’s.

(This subforum was created especially for marketing material, but hasn’t been populated very much)

Hi,
you can find fairly technical explanations why they should use Comodo vs Others…(I know you said no technical details info, but putting it out here just in case for others)
http://techtalk.comodo.com/
here is an example http://techtalk.comodo.com/2020/08/1…nder-the-hood/
and here https://www.youtube.com/c/ComodoDesktopSecurity/videos you can see the videos of experts who protect customers talking about why they are choosing Comodo.

Noone can detect 100% of the malware.
When that undetected malware gets into your computer/network, thats when Comodo kicks in and contain that threat/malware/ransomware.