New Releases on Comodo ONE - IT Operating Platform (10/08/2016)

Got the email that I’ve been added to an escalated ticket - thank you. For an update: ITSM appears to be working correctly again for the moment.

Hello @jbrooksbudhoo ,

We have been informed that ITSM should be stable now. Please let us know if you encounter any other issues with ITSM.

Issues with ITSM appear to be resolved, and thank you for the attention to that issue.

When will the Comodo Client for Android be compatible with Nougat (Android 7.0)? There has been a update available for 4 months that I have not been able to install on my Nougat devices.

Hello @jbrooksbudhoo ,

We will forward your request to the development team and we will get back to you as soon as we have an outcome.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

I have an additional admin on my team and we can’t seem to find the area where he can download the RMM tool for his machine. The help docs show settings that I do not see. Any ideas?

Hello @intechtel ,

Please log in to the Comodo One portal, go to ITSM - Devices - Device List , select any windows device and click on “Takeover” button in the top menu. If the RMM Admin console is not installed on your device, you will get a pop-up with the download links for x86 and x64 OS.

@Dylan Thats what we tried, and it doesn’t do anything. Works on my machine also running Win10 with Chrome, but not the other. I’ll try a different browser and check back.

@Dylan Tried in Firefox, and its the same thing. Just blinks. The logged in user is configured as staff with admin (not account admin) privileges.

Hello @intechtel ,

The account type doesn’t matter in this case (you should be able to download, install and log in to RMM Admin Console even if you use a regular staff). When logging in with the account admin are you able to download the Admin Console? Also, could you please let us know if there are any pop up blockers or script blocker addons installed in Chrome or Firefox on the other machines?