Release Candidate of Comodo ONE - IT Operating Platform December Release (12/23/2017)

We would like to inform you that we are going to have new releases over Comodo ONE on Saturday (12/23/2017) morning. Platform will be on maintenance mode for 4 hours early Saturday. We expect to have no service outage in general. If you observe any brief connectivity issues, please retry later in the day. You can find detailed release notes in the attached document.

Comodo ONE - Release Notes December 2017_v2(2).pdf (457 KB)

Has the demo site been updated yet for beta testing?

Hi @nct
The C1 demo site has not been updated yet. It is bound to happen on or before the end of this week. The notes for the release candidate was released ahead so that anyone who is willing to test it will have an idea which C1 module they would like to test and such.

No mention though of the on-going CCC connectivity issues? What’s happening on that front?

Hello @nct,

Upon checking, your reported case about CCC connectivity issues have been escalated to our development team and the ticket is currently being handled by L2 support.
They have alerted our devs regarding on this matter and L2 will reach back to you via email as soon as we receive an update.

Thank you and we appreciate your patience on this matter.

@Anna_C, I read that ITGlue integration would be in this release but I don’t see anything in the release notes about it. Can you clarify?

Thanks,
Big Block

Hello @bigblock,

We apologize that this feature request has not yet been included on the release notes. The product team balances many requests and at times tradeoffs need to be made. We have submitted a request to the product team for an updated time-frame and have asked if it is included on this coming December release.

You can expect to hear back in less than 5 business days with an updated time-frame for implementation.

Thank you for your patience.

@Anna_C, that sounds good. Thanks!

Interesting document.

Some comments from us on this are: -

IT and Security Manager (ITSM)
New Features
Looks good and on the right path

Improvements
Looks good and on the right path

Comodo Client Security (CCS)
New Features
Adding the IP is a start, but there is so much information not reported to the portal you have to spend a month connecting to machines to diagnose anything. All information should be collected and returned to the portal, this includes: -
Firewall Logs
File Detection
Quarantine status
etc…

Improvements
Looks good but guys, you have my list of issues and required improvements to work through. Enough said.

ServiceDesk (SD)
New Features
Extended classification of tickets, yes it is here at last! Thank you so much!
Process of tickets, another very needed feature and thank you to @ayhanepikand the guys for working with us on these improvements.

Improvements
Keep it up team!

C1 Portal
New Features
Reporting and logging, so glad to see this.
Dome Firewall Manager, bringing the devices under one hood; now that’s what we came to C1 for, the one sheet of glass.

Obviously this is just a first reaction from notes, hopefully, all is as good as it sounds.

Just chasing up when the demo site will be updated for testing. Please let me know.

Hi @nct

We took note this and we will get in touch soon for an update. Thank you.

@Jordan_C A computer connected to the https://demo.one.comodo.com has updated to the latest client software but the demo C1 portal still shows the old version number at the top of the page.

@nct ,

We have sent a follow-up update on the matter and will pass any feedback once available. Thank you for your patience

Hello everyone,

We are sorry to inform you that the release date has to be postponed for 1 week to 12/23/17 due to the delay of the beta environment. We will notify you when beta environment is ready so that you can start to test it immediately and give your feedbacks.

Thanks for your understanding.

The link to the release notes seems to be not working.

@AAllen ,

You can click the pdf document present on the first thread by @Can . You can download the pdf to open the release notes. You can as well view the notifications on your C1 portal

Hi @AAllen
If you tried to access the file while not logged in to forum, it becomes unaccessible. Could you try it after login?
Best Regards,
Can

It failed for me moments ago with an “Invalid File Access” message but now seems to be working.

Yep same for me. It is working now. I wanted to see if it was any different from the release information in the portal. Thanks everyone.

We are happy to announce that the Beta environment is available with new features which have been prepared for December release. Now you can go ahead and try them! Please do not hesitate to ask any questions. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to make Comodo ONE better and better everyday!

Click on below link to try them!

https://demo.one.comodo.com/

Feedback
Please could I start by saying no logins work to the demo platform!!