Technician can manage Frequently Asked Questions for their service using Service Desk . FAQs are organised under sub categories.Once FAQs are published , End user would be able to access them in web portal.
Step  Go to Staff panel>Knowledgebase . You will be directed to ‘FAQs’ tab.
Step  Click ‘Category’ name to create FAQ under it.
Step  Click ‘Add New FAQ’ button . You can see ‘Add New FAQ’ window now.
Step  Select options and fill details as below,
- Question - Enter FAQ question.
- Category Listing - Default category is which you have chosen. If you want to change category , please select from drop down list.
- Listing Type - Choose any of the options below,
- Public - if selected, FAQ can be accessed at end user web portal.
- Private - if selected, FAQ cannot be accessed at end user web portal.
- Answer - Please provide your detailed answer for the FAQ question.
- Attachments - Browse files and folders to attach screenshots and other files related to FAQ answer.
- Help Topics - Select existing help topics for FAQ to be linked. This will help end users to filter FAQs based on Help Topic they are referring .
- Internal Notes - You can enter important notes related to the new FAQ in the 'Internal Notes' box.