Enable searching for device by Service Tag

Currently the service tag is not a searchable or filterable field from the portal. To find a device by service tag, you must export to csv and then search. There are other device fields available in the filters and search, it should be easy enough to add this capability. Figured this would come eventually, but it’s still not supported so I’m submitting a request.

@ejacobsen Gets my vote!

Hi @ejacobsen,

Thanks for your feature request. Can you please clarify what you are referring to as “Service Tag” as, on device list export, we have “Service Pack” information only.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi PremJK,
To clarify, I would like the serial number for the device to be searchable in Comodo One. Currently, it requires exporting the device list to csv just to search for a device by serial number/Dell service tag.
Thanks,
-Erik

Hi @ejacobsen,

Thanks for prompt reply. We have added you in existing feature request and will happy to inform you once this feature is available.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

This would be a great addition!

It would also be nice if you could click on a Dell Service tag/serial number and it take you to the Dell Support page. But yes, searching by serial number would be great too.

In a perfect world, we’d have a column chooser and would be able to select which device properties were displayed in the Device List table and the filters would be integrated into the column headers. Just a thought