Integration with Third Party products/services - Please tell us your needs

Hello @lindsay

Thank you for bringing this particular suggestion to our attention. We have forwarded the information to our development team and we will get back
to you the soonest possible we can.

With Best regards,

Can we add the following;

StorageCraft
Macrium Reflect
Pandadoc
Lastpass
Endpoint Privilege Management
Vulnerability Management
Netrix Audit
Hard_Config
Hard_Configurator
Lansweeper

Hello @libretech ,

Thank you for writing to us. We have forwarded the information to our development team and we will get back to you the soonest possible we can.

Emsisoft would be another great integration.

Hello @daniep3 ,

Thank you for writing to us. We have forwarded the information to our development team and we will get back to you the soonest possible we can.

@SethHD - Could you add Atlassian Jira Service Desk to the list? Also, how are things progressing with the integrations team? There haven’t been many updates here since @melih posted a couple of years ago.

Hello @inspiratechnologygro ,

The Feature Request already exists for integrating Atlassian Jira Service Desk. Our back-end team is still working on to integrate few more products and services. We will update you once the road-map is set for delivery.

Hi @SethHD, thanks for the update on this.

Do you know when the roadmap for integrations will be released? It’s been 2 years and there doesn’t appear to be a solid roadmap released for integrations.

Many thanks

Hello @

Currently, we do not have that information. As informed earlier, we have received feature requests for integrating many products and it is taking some time to implement it. We regret for the inconvenience.

May be I am totally wrong, But as far as I know this API only work’s with WhatsApp business app and not with simple WhatsApp which we are using in our daily routine.

So, so far as I can tell, Acronis is still the only 3rd party integration with Comodo/Itarian? Are there still plans to integrate with something else? Honestly, what would be great is just create your own backup interface built-in with the RMM Endpoint Manager that we can use with online storage providers, like Wasabi, Backblaze B2, AZW, or Azure. Looking forward to something more…

great idea to create an Itarian Interface for backup that then gives you options for your backup providers…(Could you pls do a mockup of what you would like to see on that backup interface, it would help us a LOT! )

Hi melih, my goal for clientele is to provide a full-service plan, which includes RMM, Security (Antivirus/Anti-Ransomware), Remote Support, and Managed Backups. I’m missing that last component with Comodo and am forced to turn elsewhere. From the Comodo Store - Acronis screenshots, there seems to be an interface developed already in Itarian. The next part would be to partner with a cloud storage provider like Wasabi or Backblaze. Wasabi seems to be the most cost efficient at $6/mo for 1 TB (https://wasabi.com/technology-alliance-partners/1).

Another thought would be to work with an open source project, like Urbackup (https://www.urbackup.org/) that’s already established to:

• interface with Urbackup within Itarian RMM
  • interface with local storage (on-prem) AND/OR direct-to-cloud S3 (Wasabi, AZW, Azure)