Issues with Acronis

Good day all,
I had it for a while at a client and was working fine, suddenly it stop working where i could not login. it kept telling me the key was incorrect, after weeks of back and forth with support i was forced to cancel the service since i was paying for a service i was not able to use and they could not find a solution.

Now i decided to give it another try, and after opening the account and getting a confirmation all i see under “applications” is a “Acronis Backup” with turning arrows, if i try to logon to the agent it tells me account does not exist. I contacted support and three days later have heard from anyone.

Is anyone else having issues installing or configuring Acronis.

Thanks
Rudy

@rudym12 ,

Regarding your initial report, after cancelling the service, which portal URL have you tried getting a new account sign up?

The first time around my account was in the european server due to the age of my account, but as of 8/27 it was migrated to US,

us.itarian.com, then store, and paid for the 500GB, received an email with the order confirmation, that was friday
Thanks
Rudy

@rudym12 ,

We have coordinated with our Support team to have your account reviewed and provide a concrete solution as soon as possible.

Good day Jimmy,

You mentioned you coordinated the your support team. As of today i still cant use Acronis and no one has replied to my support ticket.

Thanks
Rudy

Hello @rudym12,

We understand how this issue had caused a delay in your tasks. We will communicate with you shortly via email for the process in resolving this case.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.