Pushing SSL cert to devices

Is there a way using device profile that you can import and push a third-party cert to the devices?

Hello @stevenjwilliams83 ,

Could you please provide a little bit more detail? Do you want to push certificates to your devices for global use? On which platforms do you need this i.e Windows, Android etc.?

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Yes I need to push a Palo Alto SSL cert for SSL decrypt. So I would need to upload that to the Endpoint Manager then push them via a profile or what ever method is used. I would be doing this for mac, windows, ios.

Update on this?

Hello @stevenjwilliams83 ,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to push ssl certificates to devices for internal use. We added this request into our roadmap, and will share any news from this topic about earliest possible delivery.

Best regards,
Ilgaz

Yikes. Seems like something that would have been on the ground floor from the development team since most devices managed by company MDM needs certs for things like MFA, server auth, etc.

Thanks for the update.

@ilgazy For Windows surely this script can be used? https://scripts.itarian.com/frontend/web/topic/script-to-import-certificate

hello @nct ,
Sure, this script can be used for Windows devices. Thank you for bringing this up.

Best regards,
Ilgaz

@stevenjwilliams83 FYI