2FA setup not working

I have opened an account and it’s asking me to set up 2FA to continue. I have installed the Google authentication app. I scan the code in it adds comodo onto my list of apps on the phone, however the code response I enter comes up as not valid. Tried with Chrome and Edge and typing the code in manually.
Any assistance on this?

@Garyweller020 ,

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have created a support ticket in regards to your report and will reach you via your forum registered email for further correspondence.

thanks for your support

Unable to open account due to the asking to set up 2FA. Unsuccessful using Google, 2FA, Microsoft authentication apps. Entering code via scan or manually were unsuccessful, the result is always that the code is not valid. Tried with Chrome and Edge (New/Updated) browsers with the same errors.
Any assistance on this?

I’ve found alot of my problems when using 2fa in general (google authentication) are time zone differences.

@budda ,

We apologize if this added layer of security had caused some headaches. Are you still using utilizing 2FA. Please reach you to our support email @ c1-support@comodo.com so we can have our team help you with your 2fa reports r needs. Thank you for your patience

Check the time and date on your phone and make sure they match the computer or device you are logging in from. If they do not match you will need to sync up the time for the code to work. Some authenticator apps allow you to try and sync the time within the app. Look for this option within the app settings

Check the time and date on your phone and make sure they match the computer or device you are logging in from. If they do not match you will need to sync up the time for the code to work. Some authenticator apps allow you to try and sync the time within the app. Look for this option within the app settings