Acesso ao Remote Control com erro na hora do login (região geográfica inválida)

Estou tentando acessar o Remote Control, porem, fica dando erro pedindo para inserir o email, senha e a região geográfica correta. Mas, estou inserindo as informações certas, antes ficava salvo, no portal consigo acessar certinho.

Conseguem me ajudar?

Translation of original Post to English

Subject: Remote Control access with login time error (invalid geographic region)
Body: I’m trying to access Remote Control, however, is giving error asking to enter the email, password and the correct geographic region. But, I’m entering the right information, before it was saved, in the portal I can access right.

Can you help me?

Oi @insidesolucoes

Obrigado por postar aqui para obter ajuda.
Olhando para o problema, se a minha tradução estiver correta, você precisa inserir seus dados nas caixas destacadas e, em seguida, escolher a região certa para o seu inquilino.

Se você escolheu um data center dos EUA, certifique-se de que essa seleção seja dos EUA e, se na UE, escolha a Europa.

Espero ter ajudado.

English translation below in case software did not convert well

Hi @insidesolucoes

Thank you for posting here for help.
Looking at the issue if my translation is right, you need to enter your details in the highlighted boxes and then choose the right region for your tenant.

If you chose a US data center make sure this selection is USA and if in the EU chose Europe.

I hope this helps.

Já havia feito isso, coloco o email e a senha corratas e area geográfica é o Estados Unidos e mesmo assim não abre.

Desculpe, outro ponto importante que esqueci de comentar é que foi após a atualização para a nova versão. Uso a versão anterior em outro computador e consigo acessar.
Tem como instalar a versão anterior?

Translation into English

I had already done this, I put the email and the password correct and geographic area is the United States and even then it does not open.

Sorry, another important point I forgot to comment on is that it was after the upgrade to the new version. I use the previous version on another computer and can access it.
Can you install the previous version?

Você pode nos informar qual versão está funcionando e qual versão não está funcionando para que possamos tentar acompanhar a alteração / problema?

English Translation

Can you let us know which version is working and which version is not work so we can try and track the change / issue?

The working version: 7…44901.22120
The version that is NOT working: 8.1.46159.23030

Thanks for the help.

Obrigado por fornecer esta informação. Nossa equipe analisou isso, até agora não encontramos problemas com a plataforma ou serviço. Os registros da sua conta também indicam que nenhuma única tentativa foi feita em 7 dias, a menos que o usuário tenha assumido pelo suporte que estava errado. Se você puder me enviar uma mensagem direta com seu login que você está usando, posso obter suporte para verificar se nada está errado.

English Translation

Thank you for providing this information. Our team have looked at this, so far we cannot find any issues with the platform or service. Logs for your account also indicate no only one attempt has been made in 7 days unless the user assumed by support was the wrong one. If you can direct message me with your login that you are using I can get support to check to make sure nothing is wrong.

Então, a questão que após a atualização do sistema ele parou de funcionar, como consigo baixar a versão anterior? O que parou de funcionar foi apenas o aplicativo de acesso remoto na versão atualizada, conforme coloquei acima.

English Translation of message

So, the question that after the system update it stopped working, how can I download the previous version? What stopped working was just the remote access app in the updated version, as I put it above.

Response (Portuguese - Brazil)