Acronis subscription suspended...

it happen again. I didnt made any cloud backup…
All workstations in account deleted again?

Thanks, but service still not accessible for me.

I even can’t pay this bill:

We are sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later or contact support. ServiceName : addCreaditCardToUser, error code : 11, description : “Credit card: Invalid Account Number”

Few days left. All my backups will be deleted again?

@Sergey ,

We have communicated with you via support ticket email for some inquiry about your account. Please respond to our email so we can quickly address your issue.

can’t find any mail from you.

@Sergey

We have sent a support email on the email you registered here on the forums. Our colleague @Damon C initially created an escalation ticket for you the day you reported the issue.

After bill system started operate, I paid the bill and for a few week subscription remain “Suspended”. As result - I again lost ALL[!] backups and all PCs from account. All deleted again.

Hi @Sergey ,

We thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Comodo is committed to your satisfaction and we, in C1 Support, will work with our product development team to ensure the best possible response. After the team has reviewed your issue, we will pass along any additional updates through email.