Apple DEP Support

We really need support for Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP).

https://www.apple.com/business/dep/

@Noiden ,

Functionality that covers this aspect is set to be implemented by Q32018. We will provide you a notification once this has come to fruition.

Please notify me as well when this is available.

@traditionsmgmt ,

We’ll make sure to send an update to you as well.

We have entered the 4th Quarter of 2018, has this been released or do we have an update?

@NickD ,

We apologize about the delay. Our Product Management Team acknowledges this request and is working to prioritize it with the others received. We will provide you an email notification for any updates regarding this functionality and its timeline once a final date had been confirmed for delivery. Once all staging tests, grooming and in-depth program requirements are met then Development will provide an official realease. Currently, this requests had been pushed on our long term pipeline.

Any macOS RMM/MDM without DEP and VPP is missing vital pieces of the puzzle. Without these any serious Mac shop cannot use your product. (There’s quite a few other things missing as well, but without these, it’s a big no for deployment.)

Hello @artichoke,

We appreciate your feedback and we have also added you on this loop so that you will be updated in case the feature request is already available.

Thank you.

Any updates on this? Real downer if not implemented yet. I cant seem to locate anything on Comodo site other the APNS which I already setup. Used to samsung knox but since our city moving to Comodo, this would be a great fit if its available. Please update… @Jimmy @Anna_C

@sheltonfd ,

No recent announcements as of the moment, We will seek an update from our Development Team and provide their feedback once made available