This document contains detailed notes about Remote Monitoring and Management release, scheduled to go live Saturday 04/13/2019.
The release is expected to take 3 hours to deploy, during that time platform will be under maintenance mode. Post-deployment tests are expected to continue until 4pm EST during which you may observe minor glitches. If you observe any issues, please feel free to share with us below.
- ‘Create Discovery’ tile – New shortcut lets you create discoveries faster than ever.
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly discovery operations. Choose the time of day that the operation runs. You can find the related wiki here
Device View for Discovered Devices
- You can now view summary and network details of a discovered device by clicking device name inside discovered devices list.
- You can now assign labels to your discovered devices so you can easily identify their type at a glance. Each device has a different icon and you can easily change a device’s type when required.
Available Device Types:
- Load Balancer
- You can find the related wiki here
Passing Parameters for Auto Remediation
- You will also be able to use procedures with parameters in auto remediation section while creating a monitor.
- Procedure log statuses are now colored for better traceability.
- Fixed the issue of Remote Monitoring and Management agent not monitoring events from "Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender/Operational" channel.
- Security Client Events monitoring is started with delay when endpoint is restarted, in order to prevent CCS communication error.
- Fixed the issue of online/offline monitoring error.
- Fixed the issue of Remote Monitoring and Management Service consuming HDD with too much active time.
- Fixed the issue of Remote Monitoring and Management Service high disk usage on normal hard drives.
- Typo correction (“Her names”) in Discover Now widget.
- Fixed the issue of unknown application running inside container monitoring event triggering even if the containment events are ignored.
- Fixed the issue of alert emails not being sent consistently.
Technical Product Manager, Remote Monitoring and Management