[August] What's New on Remote Monitoring and Management(08/11/2018)?

Hello everyone!

We would like to inform you that we are going to have new releases for the Comodo ONE platform this Saturday (08/11/2018) morning.

Notes about the platform update:
Once it starts, the platform will be on maintenance mode for 4 hours (early hours of the day, US Eastern time). We expect to have no service outage in general. If you observe any brief connectivity issues, please retry later in the day.

New Features

• Inventory of monitors. You can now manage all monitoring procedures from a single pane of glass. Monitors can be viewed, edited and assigned to profiles from the interface. Monitors are listed in the ‘My Monitors’ section in folders named after the profile with which they are associated.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed the issue of producing false alerts in process monitors for processes loaded via startup.

We look forward to your feedback! Please leave any comments and suggestions below.

Best Regards,
Comodo ONE Product Management Team

Hello since this update i cant use RMM Administration Console (old) i cant login to it , i need it , but i cant login any idea!? thank you!

Hi @duarte236 ,

Thank you for reporting this case, we will further investigate this issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible through email.

RMM Administration Console (old) can`t login in yet does anyoneknow what is going on? thank you!

Good day @duarte236 ,

Please respond to the support ticket created by my colleague at your convenience to further investigate the issue.

KRegards,

Hello i don`t see any support ticket anywere , were can i find ?it thank you!

Awesome work guys!

Hello @duarte236,

Upon checking, @Jordan_C created a support ticket and sent it to your email registered here in the forum. @Jay also resend the email.
Could you please check it again and reply at your convenience.

@duarte236 ,

After reporting to our Developers what you are experiencing with RMM to have it resolved, may we know if you are still having issues accessing it?

Thank you @indieserve !

We are glad to hear that. We listen to our customers to serve their needs each and every day, in a better way!

Ayhan
Product Manager for IT and Security Manager