Automation script to run Quickbooks server manager

Hi,

Could you create a script that runs the “Quickbooks Server manager” scan folders & repair function from a script this will save time logging in to the server every morning to run this function.

This is for server 2019 and 2021, This will enable the server to scan all folders i.e. (input our own path in the script). Then it scan’s and repairs and share issues/database locking.

Thank you

Hi @monster-it,

Thanks for your script request. We have asked our script developers to check and provide feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hello. I can see that you have not been helped with the script. don’t get me wrong. I’m not being sarcastic. I’m just stating a fact. And unfortunately, even I can’t help you. I can only give you one piece of advice: look at the answers to your questions on YouTube.

Hello. I can see that you have not been helped with the script. don’t get me wrong. I’m not being sarcastic. I’m just stating a fact. And unfortunately, even I can’t help you. I can only give you one piece of advice: look at the answers to your questions on YouTube. There are answers to almost every question! Although if you don’t find it there, you can turn to artificial intelligence. as I know, almost any artificial intelligence can now create a program or script itself(well, of course, a good artificial intelligence) I became interested in artificial intelligence after reading this article: https://www.techtimes.com/articles/260121/20210511/the-benefits-of-artificial-intelligence-in-our-day-to-day-lives.htm

Hi @DonnaWilson,

Just because you don’t see a reply does not mean there wasn’t one. The support Team might have continued the conversation through private messages or they might even have opened a support ticket for this. I’m pretty sure that the original poster would have complained in this same thread if there were no answer yet, don’t you think? :wink:

Just my personal opinion, anyway.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
– Javier Llorente

They sent have not sent a script over yet. i’m still waiting. Chased up their main support email apparently it’s harder than they thought as Quickbooks are not playing ball and letting them know how to run this via scripts. :frowning:

Hi @monster-it,

Thanks for understanding. Will request our script developers findings on this request and update you their feedback.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi @monster-it,

Our script developer tried to download “quick book pro 2021” but the software requirement is to only be used as a licensed version.

Can you provide us with the software package with a demo license or download link where the license is not required.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

He should just request a trail key from quickbooks. As I cannot give the license and product number over to yourselves as it’s a clients number.

Hi @monster-it,

Thanks for your reply, we will check again and update you.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Still no update!