AV not pushing to endpoints

I had a bunch of end points that had a triangle saying connection error to the CCS. I waited until after the Saturday update, but they did not come back on, yesterday I used the removal tool I got from your support, and removed and pushed out several installs. This fixed those issues, now I tried the same thing, and it will not push to the endpoint, so I now have a system that is running unprotected. Do you have any issue why this could be happening??

Hi @BOSS
Just to cover all bases, was the endpoint restarted after the ‘faulty’ CCS was removed from it? Or in any other point in time wherein a PC restart would be needed to complete the update or installation of CCS?

Yes sir, the removal tool restarted it 3 times, and I restarted it once after. I just tried it again, and it installed??

@BOSS you could try using the Bulk Installation Package to install CCC and CCS on the end point, if you can’t push from the console.

I seem to be having the issue again today, I have used the removal tool to remove the security from a device that is not registering right in the RMM, and it will not push back to the endpoint. I will try it again soon, and see if it pushes. Seemed like yesterday it pushed several hours later. It doesn’t even show up in the MSI Installation state tab, that I pushed it.

@BOSS ,

If the CCS will not install from the portal it means that there are still remnants on the machine. The usual process of the removal tool would be one or two restarts. If all goes well then reinstallation afterward would push smoothly without issues. We will wait for your response to the outcome after you have tried it again.

I used to removal tool, it restarts 2 times by itself, but still a delay before I can reinstall, no errors, just takes forever. On a side note, everytime I fix one, it seems that more pop up, with errors contacting the end security client side. I thought you were going to address this in the last release???

@BOSS ,

We are not certain as to why there would be a delay before you can reinstall the CCS. Knowing certainly that you have followed the steps for the removal. And you are correct, that the issue should have been addressed with the last release. We are uncertain as to why the issue persists on your end. We would like to dig deeper into the root cause of those multiple errors you stated. We will send a support email for assisting you with the issue.