Bare Metal Imaging?

Anyone been able to configure Acronis to do imaging? I have multiple PCs with the same physical hardware so why rebuild the OS and reinstall all the apps on each one individually. I’d like to build one, pull its image after a sysprep, store it somewhere, then deploy it to like minded hardware saying time when building out PCs for deployment. A lot of my clients like to batch upgrade their PCs so this would save me a lot of time and I’d be able to deploy all the PCs with software already installed and configured for the end user without wasting any of their time.

Hello @brt_kraig ,

​Firstly, you will have to create a disk-level backup of your choice. After the backup is done, you can create a bootable media (and we strongly recommend you to test it out on a machine as a demo before relying on this copy to make sure that in a real disaster you will get the desired results). To recover files from a bootable media, please check out this page.

Thanks @Nick. that was the info I was looking for and wanted to make sure it was a feature before I bought into the additional software.